Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Tink replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Happy holidays Paul x
  2. I Was never allowed to be a prefect at school you know a pupil who keeps all other pupils in check when teacher is not around I think it was due to bunking off classes, homework always late, bully bashing and cheeking the teachers :( I grew out of it..... not For the record I don't think mods are boring they are just busy keeping an eye on you, bat, and sonic:) I Think you need a warning, I bet you feel naked without one :)
  3. Good drills keep marching bakons x
  4. Trevor :)
  5. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Can we squirt them with water cannons from our seats? Oh boy this is going to be fun can I be your agent I will get you signed with mtv:)
  6. 26 deltawings27 sazerac 28 yogi 29 Fay 30 shaddykat
  7. Yay it's about time I updated this list so many new old phartes sign up golden oldies :)
  8. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I second that :)
  9. Lovely Doreen I was going to post your birthday last night but it would of been too early I hope you have a lovely day precious lady Wish I was there we could either drink tea, eat cake and giggles or drink wine, giggles and get up to mischief either would be good for me You are such a an inspiration and a trooper it is my honour to know you and one day I will get a real hug from you Hugs Doreen and much love xxx
  10. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    sunscreen
  11. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  12. oooh we call it secret santa not illegal or offensive - dang im out of ideas then lol seriously got to be candy - posh stuff when we do secret santa we know who its for so its easy they just dont know who brought it good luck x
  13. happy birthday Bella hope you had/having a great day you quit after smoking since 12 years old what an inspiration!!
  14. aww thanks gals, loving the countdowns and chrysalis lol I have been on a paleo diet so going to pig out at christmas with no worries, actually I have 7 days of chocolates to eat when i get home on monday :)
  15. jc it sure is a rollercoaster and everything you are going through is perfectly normal its a journey for sure but one worth it as for being addicted to the board, you stick to it like glue you hear I been here a while and keep saying I must leave now but I keep coming back - every day lol you are doing great, you quit smoking, how awesome? celebrate every single day wether good or bad day celebrate even if its something really small, keep patting yourself on the back xx
  16. I can relate to #2 I didnt want the newbies to know I was having a wobble, nothing to do with pride or reputation I dont care about that crap it was more to be seen to be strong as an example to them but when it came down to the wire I realised I was here firstly for myself and secondly for others sorry but thats the truth I have posted 2 SOS when it really was touch and go and I am glad I did as 1 it saved my quit 2 it actually showed people SOS is OK however far down the track you are for goodness sake if you are struggling and romancing post - no shame in it whatsoever thats what we are here for
  17. I like action had them as a kid will have to dig out some old photos next week whilst at mums maybe a throw back day? Now I get splodges in the Summer not as cute My dad used call me ole freckley one and made a song about it! Grrr not cute back then either lol
  18. :) lovely tree x
  19. Stunning now go paint the town red x
  20. Pep I don't know why but if I had a pet rock I would call it pep :)
  21. It takes a while jess to disassociate drinking with smoking it was my hardest battle, but it does get easier I promise soon you fill the time with something else like karaoke or other silly antics 2 months ago I would agree and say yeah I wish I could be a social smoker but not now, it's not needed and still would have the same effects and negativity and let's face it if we could be one of those we would have been before deciding to quit We have to NOPE jess and when drinking we have to dig those heels in You can do it and it will get easier xxx
  22. doing paleo before christmas lose weight which you do rapidly then eat what I like at christmas guilt free
  23. whats growing this winter ?
  24. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    its in the future what was the best christmas present that you ever gave?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.