Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. Hey Ron congrats on 11 months Yahoo xx
  2. Yay DD you are rocking it girl xx
  3. Yay lace proud of ya hun xxx
  4. You will be fine Marti, these thoughts and feelings will come and go, it's frustrating but unfortunately all part of the journey, you are a strong woman and this soon will pass xx
  5. Congratulations Jackie, you are doing awesome xxx
  6. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Make over mum day went really well, no blood spilled on the new carpet and the room looks great and I am happy :)
  7. Tink replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Get well soon x
  8. The second one x
  9. Tink replied to Evelyn's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    When people are scared they need reassurance please know Evelyn that smoking will not give you this You are in withdraw you must try and keep your mind focused on something else until it passes You can get through this Evelyn x
  10. Tink replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Got my tights in a twist :)
  11. Tink replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    I can name them all after playing the number/license plate game but I could not tell you where they all are :)
  12. Tink replied to Sonic's topic in Socializing
    I would keep it spend it and give some to charity to ease my conscience :) if it was drug money!
  13. Hi Jen welcome back, good to see you :)
  14. Why is it my younger sister 37 years old, does absolutely **** all for our mother and she is the golden child, sisters new boyfriend decides that it would be too much for her to help us move my mum's furniture and ornaments and help cleaning ready for the new carpet on Saturday What the ****, is she made of ******* glass, I will do it all again as usual shall I with a bad back! I think golden bollocks is going to get a swift Sharp kick up the arse from me grrr
  15. Hey tiffany so good to see you hope you had a great day x
  16. We thought we were in control until we knew the truth, I hate bullies!
  17. I feel in the years to come we will know more, hopefully they can be managed and regulated properly and safely
  18. Very tragic x
  19. Hill walking
  20. Tink replied to Frezflops's topic in Socializing
    Went to visit a great aunt today her grandsons have a 3 year old male starry dog, it started off growling at me and by the end of the day humping my arm several times Yay I still got the touch but boo I think I am pregnant :(
  21. Come on Sally it's much later, dish the dirt ;)
  22. We sing off the same song sheet :)
  23. As in a dessert?
  24. Wow thanks for the warning I will pack some, slippery hello just didn't do it for me yuk

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.