Everything posted by SueBeDoo
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Happy Birthday Colleen!
Happy birthday pet, hope it's a good one and hope you are feeling better after concussion xxx
-
The Man Cave! Ladies, no peeking!
Wtf is a charwoman??
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Sorry DD nothing worse xxx
-
Rez and buddy....how you both doin...
I bet Rez and buddy are having a bath together while sharing Traceys exfoliating glove ;)
-
Absent
Congrats on the new addition, hope she helps heal your heart xxx
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Auntie Doreen.....Auntie Nancy.......yooohoooo
Gorgeous xx
-
Why a Quit Sticks.
Nice one Stu, It sure will, love a sticky quit so I do, It is an absolute pleasure not a burden being free from the chains of nicotine/cigs, bestest feeling in the world, I honestly believe every smoker should have a chance to taste freedom, they would never go back to the chains once freed, that is the wholehearted truth, you owe it to yourself to experience life as a non smoker, you owe it to yourself to go through seasons, birthdays, weddings, funerals, holidays, sick days as a non smoker, everything is infinitely better, stop doing yourself a disservice, live life how it was meant to be lived xx
-
What advice would you give your younger self ?
Don't give in to peer pressure EVER You are your own person do what you want to do Should have thrown your sister down the stairs that time :O Try save some money instead of blowing it the minute you get it
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Homeward bound
Home is where the heart is ;) Safe travels Gem xxx
-
XRay
Yeah Brain says, so you've done the xray so let's go smoke now, even though that's what has us in there in the first place, mind boggles with the stupidness of this addiction, it's always on the look out for a chance to twart our brains into thinking we NEED a dirty smoke!!! Well done Gabby, it's all done now and before you know it you will be delighted with your all clear results xxx
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
An hour stuck here at lucas school waiting for breakdown assistance to come and take this piece of fcuking shittt back to the bolloxxx we bought it off, poxy car won't start yet again, paid €720 last week now it's going to cost another few hundred, lucas birthday is next week, going to be bankrupt, pain in my arse sitting in a freezing car, poor Erin is getting fed up, Fcukity fcuk fcuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhh
-
TWO Weeks Nicotine FREE for Mastergardener !
Well done MG, brilliant stuff, no stopping you now hun, Congratulations xxx
-
3 months for Jeffrey today!
Wow 3 months allready, fantastic stuff, Really well done to you xx
-
Venting
You're right Chrysalis you have to put your foot down for your own sanity, how far away are you from your mams house? Will she not speak to you now? My mother in law is such hard work, she is 80 this year and she is such a horrible person, her husband died 10 years ago and my hubbys brother lives in England and he has no other siblings so he is constantly over at hers doing one thing or another for her, she is sooo bitchy and demanding and such an attention seeker, Families are massive pains in the bum!!!!
-
Tuesday 4th... NOPE NOPE NOPE
Nope
-
I'm craving a smoke, badly
Well done for getting through yesterday, you can and will do the same today, I hop you are treating yourself to something nice, Keep doing what you're doing xxx
-
Ticker help?
Yep same as Pip no days or hours showing on mine either.
-
Ticker help?
Nope I can't see their pink tickers either!!!!
-
Our newbies...
Wendy you are doing fab you and your new smellies ;) Either post or we will set Beth on yous ;)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
QT Quit Tickers
I don't get the days and hours either and I've no idea if the amount saved is right, far too lazy to check x
-
XRay
Oh I know how you feel, had one last year sitting waiting to go in was the worst part for me but I got my results after about a half an hour because I was in A&E so I didn't have to wait weeks, Sending positive all clear xray thoughts your way, You will be fine and you will get the all clear, how long will you have to wait for the results? ? Thinking of you hun xxx