Confessions

jillar

1 hour ago, Sazerac said:

I haven't worn a bra since 1972,

don't know where in the alphabet I am, a full handful now that gravity has taken charge.

Aww ..I remember when when grandson was little ..he asked could he sleep on Nana,s cushions ...

( Boob,s )...

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sazerac said:

I don't remember the last time I unbraided and combed my hair.

Standards are slipping way past redemption, will I ever give a hoot again ?  Did I ever really give one ?

Okay, but how do you wash it in a braid?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I just wash it in the braid.  It loosens up enough to massage my scalp.

Good of you to be considering my cleanliness, @Jordan7, lol.

I just installed a new shower head that includes a hand held option so you know other bits are being attended to.☺️

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Just dunked three ginger biscuits tonight instead of two ....living life to the full ...

This is just between us...I know a guy that can get you snickerdoodles.

You know...if you really want to get crazy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Boo said:

This is just between us...I know a guy that can get you snickerdoodles.

You know...if you really want to get crazy.

Snickerdoodles..?????.......Never heard of them ....can you dunk them ???.....lol....

But I'm happy to share them with you ....let's get crazy together Sweetie ....

Whaha....just realized how our adventures have changed !!!!

• Haha 3

A new adult toy was delivered.

It is blue tooth capable and 'special' friends can control it from ANYWHERE in the WORLD. .  tee hee hee.

This has only given me hilarious, long lasting and multitudes of  belly laughs so far but, the night is young, ain't it ?.

Reporting in with tmi.   Liftoff was achieved.  Must have been the preamble of laughter. 🤣

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

I got a haircut today...first time since end of February! Cut about 5-6 inches off the length and since I decided at the start of our shutdown at end of March....to let the silver come through it should help get me through the awkward stage faster.... 😬

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rozuki said:

I got a haircut today...first time since end of February! Cut about 5-6 inches off the length and since I decided at the start of our shutdown at end of March....to let the silver come through it should help get me through the awkward stage faster.... 😬

A friend of mine who happens to be a hairdresser by trade said recently she is concerned that a lot of people who normally dyed their hair may not go back to doing that after the restrictions surrounding haircuts is over. Maybe that's true? From what I understand, dying your hair isn't cheap!

• Like 4

@reciprocity dying your hair is expensive and has to be touched up every six weeks to cover new roots. It's a pain in the ass and I used to do it at home. I'm glad I made the decision to go gray, way before Covid.

The downside is how long it takes to grow out!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jillar said:

@reciprocity dying your hair is expensive and has to be touched up every six weeks to cover new roots. It's a pain in the ass and I used to do it at home. I'm glad I made the decision to go gray, way before Covid.

The downside is how long it takes to grow out!

Saw a lady on TV the other day and her hair was I would say medium length? Top half was silver/gray while the bottom half was brown. Guess she was in the "growing out" stage. 

• Like 3