Confessions

jillar

16 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Confession.....

I have been the hairdresser's...and had this done ...I'm no longer blond ..I'm silver ...

More or less the same cut too....I now wait for everyone's verdict....fingers crossed...

b4b52d72cfb981bae936c20cc02284f8.jpg

Seriously gorgeous, Doreen!!! 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Confession.....

I have been the hairdresser's...and had this done ...I'm no longer blond ..I'm silver ...

More or less the same cut too....I now wait for everyone's verdict....fingers crossed...

b4b52d72cfb981bae936c20cc02284f8.jpg

Adorable !

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Confession.....

The Horny Toad is now a Silver Fox.  Hey now!

image.png.a7b49de7fc7a2fbdb03d025d45e2498f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I have naturally curly hair (haaateee it) lol 
but I like keeping it straight. ONLY keeping it straight when it's not humid. 
when it is humid, there's no point in doing any styling with my hair. none. 
I look like an overrun alpaca. 

Here's a photo of how frizzy & gross my hair can get. I even documented the frizz with arrows to show someone else that day. lol

I absolutely LOVE the pic above my post with the short curly hair!  I wish I could deal with something like that, but unfortunately my hair is simply not manageable when it is that short.

Screenshot_20190927-154824_Facebook.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mrsguest said:

I have naturally curly hair (haaateee it) lol 

I think your hair is pretty.  I used to pay tons for perms to get curls.  My hair is so thin and straight.  I have to wear mine short.

2 hours ago, jillar said:

I know people with thin straight hair that would love to have your hair

Me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh I hear you @mrsguest..... Our curl is about the same as yours but my hair is also fairy floss (cotton candy) thin so my frizz gets outa this world. I never even bother trying to straighten it because even with no humidity within hours that kink is creeping back. Short is easy, wash, rub in some product and wear.. but long I can tie it back...so hard.

• Like 3

Just decided  to pick up knitting ....it's been about 15 years since I pick up them needles..

I have to start from scratch ...gave all my needles away ...

Sent for a pattern for a short sleeved bolero....for me ...

Should keep me out of trouble for a while ...

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...