I want to be honest, you were all so right; please let be come back

Evelyn

... please, forgive me, Saz I'm so sorry... I thought you all were you weren't. I quit CT now and stick with NOPE it HELPS. it's a LIFESAFER.

All the things I said, all the bad shit, the negatiive posts I'm so sorry to Babs Bakon Saz Doreen, Tiffany, Sonic Jimmy. ALL of you I was a brad. And I'm very sorry.  :sorry: Please, let me come back and addapt me like nothing happened; is that possible... Can we start all over? Celebrate me milestone, can you see me like someone who learned a lesson, BIG time, but wants to be surrounded by friends and those quit friends are you guys... 

I stick with NOPE

• Like 5

Hi Evelyn...first want to say glad your back to your original name..much better...

I am sorry to see that you feel you owe the board opologies to its members..we have been travelling on the train with you for 3 years..

All I've see over these years are good folk trying thier hardest to support you to freedom...

You have reached out and have ask for support...this is why the board is active...

Making a new start means never putting anything in your mouth and setting fire to it...

Living by the NOPE pledge..

This I think will,prove to your friends here..you are serious and want to quit for good..

You have had a 12 month quit..you can do it...you just have to want it bad enough...

Find your way to Rome.....don't stop till you get there..xxxx

• Like 4

Evelyn we all want to see you do this and to be honest with you, it's not that I have given up supporting you, but I'm at a lost for what to say to you now.

You have to mean NOPE!! To get through this, I couldn't care a less whether you shout at me just shout at me and don't smoke :P

Let's get this done :)

• Like 4

Evelyn we all want to see you do this and to be honest with you, it's not that I have given up supporting you, but I'm at a lost for what to say to you now

You have to mean NOPE!! To get through this, I couldn't care a less whether you shout at me just shout at me and don't smoke :P

Let's get this done :)

I just feel sad others get replies and I very few

Evelyn,
Because of your forthrightness through the years, we know you have deep psychological scars,
 issues that none of us here can help you with, as sympathetic or forgiving as we might be.

We are only here to free ourselves, to keep our freedom and to help free others from nicotine addiction,  maybe have some laughs along the way.

You were wrong to be cruel or 'bad' and 'negative' towards members who, in their own way, try to 'be there' for you.

I do accept your apology. Thank you.

A most healing salve for you, for me, for others will be for YOU to Quit Smoking.
It starts with the Balm of NOPE.

Love,

S

• Like 3

I just feel sad others get replies and I very few

I think it's just a case..all has been said ..quite a few times...

It's not that folk are ignoring you..they are at a loss for words...

Every single person on the board..would love nothing better than you reach your freedom..

This is your baby...

I will give you your job back..start the nope thread every morning..

• Like 2

I think it's just a case..all has been said ..quite a few times...

It's not that folk are ignoring you..they are at a loss for words...

Every single person on the board..would love nothing better than you reach your freedom..

This is your baby...

I will give you your job back..start the nope thread every morning..

Job accepted. men I'm crying my eyes out. But not smoking

I'm sorry I'm so complicated  :unsure:

That I leave people startled, I stick with NOPE

Evelyn,

Because of your forthrightness through the years, we know you have deep psychological scars,

issues that none of us here can help you with, as sympathetic or forgiving as we might be.

We are only here to free ourselves, to keep our freedom and to help free others from nicotine addiction,  maybe have some laughs along the way.

You were wrong to be cruel or 'bad' and 'negative' towards members who, in their own way, try to 'be there' for you.

I do accept your apology. Thank you.

A most healing salve for you, for me, for others will be for YOU to Quit Smoking.

It starts with the Balm of NOPE.

Love,

S

I agree,

and KNOW that fACT it starts with NOPE

Hugs, 

Ev

• Like 2

Yesterday is over.  The moment is now.  The future lays ahead.  That's one of the great things about life, no matter the turns we made in the past we can always change direction.  Right now.

The people here on Quit Train all have good intentions.  They set themselves free and want to show others the way.  Some use a velvet glove others use a hammer, but the intentions are the same.

Onward and upward Evelyn.

• Like 5

No I TRY the best I can, but DOING it leaves no room to shove NOPE aside. I know it's do or die, more neurological (or smoking caused) damage) so no more soda with loads of sugar and NOPE. FOREVER!

Period.

I'm now halve way in my second day and I feel the energy returning, the life's energy is returning. I'm going to walk on the beach Sunday. Couldn't do that due 'poor, soda addiction and smokes'.
I'm so back. 

No more headaches.

No shortness of breathes,

No more tiredness,

constants cravings either for sugar and or smoking / nicotine

It's over.

Capiche.

• Like 2

What I most struggle with is the huge energy (toink toink) I have I walked an hour in the city and still am not tired WHICH IS GOOD. 
I just need to find new hobbies, reading again, picking up guitar again :P I wanna start a work out :D

SJEESH, I'm like a hamster running around with all these emotions flying through the air, I NEED THAT WHEEL! ROFL

• Like 2