Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fixing to come back.....

Featured Replies

So I'm getting ready to come back and do it right this time.  It's been over 4 years since I started this journey and I havent' succeeded in a damn thing. 

 

So I'm trying to get myself prepared.  

 

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and I'll be talking to y'all in a little bit.  

 

Hope everyone has been doing well. 

Hi TIFF...

Great to see you here...you were one of the first peeps to welcome me ,when I joined the boards...

It has pained me to watch your struggles over the years..

So how about we get this job done..once and for all...

You can do it...believe in yourself...

Let's make this your last quit..and your sticky...

Hugs xx

Welcome back.

You can do it hun

So I'm getting ready to come back and do it right this time.  It's been over 4 years since I started this journey and I havent' succeeded in a damn thing. 

 

So I'm trying to get myself prepared.  

 

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and I'll be talking to y'all in a little bit.  

 

Hope everyone has been doing well. 

We're ready when you are!!

Get your mind right.  Enough F'in around.  Time to start your new and improved life.

Hello Tiffany,

Please take your Life seriously

and get ready for a beautiful new adventure !

Your already ahead of the game....

 

You WANT to quit.....not thinking get about it...

 

I kno you can.

 

Take a seat, and hold on...it's a great ride!

Jimmy ---open a window seat...Sonic get out the flavor spray....

My dear Tiffany,

 

Once you stop believing the lies in your head that the cigarette tells you, then you will get your stickey quit.

 

Add the last 4 years, to the 30 years you smoked before you started to come to the forums.

 

Now it is 34 years of believing the garbage !!!

 

Internalize your nicotine education, and get your permanent freedom that you desparately want.

 

 

Cristóbal

   

Let's go Tiff!!!  

 

Get that wild animal avatar posted and let's kick that nicotine's sucky disgusting butt to the gound!

No preparcrastination necessary.

 

Just. Do. It.

 

 

 

Easy Peasy

So I'm getting ready to come back and do it right this time.  It's been over 4 years since I started this journey and I havent' succeeded in a damn thing. 

 

So I'm trying to get myself prepared.  

 

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and I'll be talking to y'all in a little bit.  

 

Hope everyone has been doing well. 

 

What are you doing in preparation these last 6 days other than poisoning yourself and others, including flora and fauna ?

If you want to 'do it right this time'

all you have to do NOW  is Never Take Another Puff.

  • Author

10:15 pm tonight I put it out. Let's get this party started.

 

Won't live on here. I have a life. But I promise to post instead of smoke. And watch videos. I do believe it's important to retrain the brain.

 

Have an amazing weekend.

Window seat in front.

Post for a year. Life or not

  • 2 weeks later...

10:15 pm tonight I put it out. Let's get this party started.

 

Won't live on here. I have a life.

 

 

No,  You Don't !

 

You Really Don't Have A Life...  

 

You have a slow, tortuous, expensive Death by cigarettes.

 

Were you not so dismissive about 'living here', 

you would understand that education and support are two major components to a successful quit.

 

I hope you get serious and gather your resolve to face addiction and recognize junkie vocabulary.

Everything here is in place to encourage success.

I lived here (and the other place) early in my quit ... and I'm coming up on 3 years quit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.