November 17, 201510 yr Right in time to celebrate Sarge, easy peasy is your motto and it can be you inspired me
November 17, 201510 yr Thanks, folks, but you've got it all wrong. It's not a mere 4 years, it's forever. Sarge has quit forever. Forever. (And that's a mighty long time ...) ;) Easy Peasy
November 18, 201510 yr Thanks, folks, but you've got it all wrong. It's not a mere 4 years, it's forever. Sarge has quit forever. Forever. (And that's a mighty long time ...) Well maybe yeah*, but I don't plan on living that long. I'll just congratulate you on four years and owe you the rest. *editied because I don't actually doubt you for a second.
November 18, 201510 yr Thanks, folks, but you've got it all wrong. It's not a mere 4 years, it's forever. Sarge has quit forever. Forever. (And that's a mighty long time ...) ;) Easy Peasy Right on! That's how it's done. Me too, I'm in forever club also. It's the only place to be.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.