Hi!

cheri

I'm Cheri. It's nice to meetcha!

I'm pretty sure I am insane, though this has not been medically confirmed.

Yet.

I was brought over to this site by my friend Dave, who suggested I may fit in a bit better here as I have a tendency to swear a lot when I am frustrated. Frustration happens fairly often right now, as I am completely stressed out and my quit is brand spanking new.

That being said, know I don't mean to offend anyone, (if I did, believe me it would be very obvious) but I won't change who I am for any reason.

I will talk about anything, and everything.

I am very open about myself and my thoughts.

I hope I never have to wear adult diapers when I grow up.

Okay. That is all for now.

Have a lovely Monday.

• Like 4

Welcome Cheri and big Congrats on your quit!  Best thing ever!!  Keep posting, read read read and keep it one moment at at time.  The support here is great so I'm glad you found the Quit Train.

We have a special little thread in the Off Topic section dedicated for our need to let it all out, yay (Can We Have a Curse Thread).  I was thrilled to discover it early on in my quit.  It let me drop some tension and it made me laugh...good stuff.

• Like 1

Thanks. Yes, Babs, I quit Aug 14th.

Congrats on the quit Cheri...the hard part is done ..

you HAVE already quit......now just keep it going..

On a different note, your intro sounds like you and Bakon will get along just fine..it must be something in the run-off of those Penn. mountains. :P

Welcome aboard!

• Like 3

"On a different note, your intro sounds like you and Bakon will get along just fine..it must be something in the run-off of those Penn. mountains."

I dunno about the run-off, but this glue sure smells great on the rags here. 

Hi, Cheri!  So glad you are here...but will mention that calling people the names you used elsewhere is offensive and uncalled for, imho.

With that said, I am looking forward to supporting you every step of the way in your quit..you can do this!

• Like 1

Welcome Cheri.

Looking forward to the adventure witcha!

I deeply value sincerity, authenticity and genuineness  .... allows me to beleive I can trust ....  

"don't go changing to try and please me"  ... some song from my childhood.  

anyway...glad you took the train to freedom, welcome aboard.

• Like 1

I deeply value sincerity, authenticity and genuineness  .... allows me to beleive I can trust ....  

"don't go changing to try and please me"  ... some song from my childhood.  

I love this!  Thank you for putting words to it Kendra (billy's got nothin on ya)