WTF

jess

Jess, this is a new trigger... others smoke and 'aren't allowed' that's how it feels right?
Well let me tell you the truth: AGAIN!!!

They need to smoke or get in withdraw, they are addicted... do you want to go back to that?

You have a choice here!!!! Choose to be free! and STOP romancing those cigs

• Like 2

OMG, I am so so relieved and thrilled to read this Jess.  I've not been around here long, but out of everyone on the QT, your quit seems to be the most hard fought and I was so hoping you would be able to hang on to it.  Really really happy for you AND for your kids.  WTG :)

• Like 2

OMG, I am so so relieved and thrilled to read this Jess.  I've not been around here long, but out of everyone on the QT, your quit seems to be the most hard fought and I was so hoping you would be able to hang on to it.  Really really happy for you AND for your kids.  WTG :)

Thank you so much! Yes I've had a few bumps on the quit but who hasn't right? We are all a bit stronger than we think...

• Like 3

I never doubted you. Honestly!!  I always believed in you, your strength and your quit. 

However, in my english way " 'av a word love" , no more doubts ey!! You have this nailed, now give the triggers some fight.

x

• Like 2

Don't give up, sometimes we would rather see are addiction as just a gross habit-like biting your nails.......it sounds like you're still dealing with seeing your addiction for what it is-AN ADDICTION. Once you embrace that concept it will set you free.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Markus..yes 9 months today, thanks for remembering. I haven't been on QT too much lately, health issues and some R&R have kept me busy.

Life as a non smoker has been incredible. I feel pretty confident saying " I did it!I got this!I am free from the smoke ring and LOVE it!

• Like 5

Jess- hang in there .... I know I still had wobbles at 9 months so there is definitely nothing wrong with you !! Just keep chanting nope and this will pass and remember we are here for support ! Xx

• Like 1

Thanks pippa...but I should have this by now. I am ashamed of my struggle. Life goes on, we are not all train riders. I will try to keep the quit but not by constantly asking for help. Xx all

But if you ask for help it makes me feel needed ! Seriously though - distraction is one of the best tools in your quit arsenal - so if you keep posting I can provide the distraction :-)

• Like 1