Tough Love

JackiMac

I have had the day from hell today, and cannot get onto a pc, or my phone to access this site during working hours, or you would have seen a heartfelt SOS from me today.  Instead I had a virtual reality SOS in my mind and imagined all the tough love from my fellow quitters,  Each hard hitting crave and desire to smoke today, I answered with how you would all lead me through to the other end .  The resounding NOPE's in my head and my heart helped me reach home today with my quit still intact, and now sitting here eating bar-b-que peanuts feeling quite chuffed with myself. xx

• Like 12

A big win like that and you are eating peanuts, made me lol

That's the way to rock it Jackie, Yahoo proud of you!

It's really important to remember this day when the .... hits the fan again, you are a non smoking warrior! Xx

• Like 3

It is hard when in the moment, but the reward for pulling through is immeasurable.  That's what needs to take precedence in our minds, THE REWARD, not the false promise of the cig.  Good work Jackie.

Jeepers. Reading stuff like that, is important.

• Like 1

The resounding NOPE's in my head and my heart helped me reach home today with my quit still intact

Great job Jackie! You got your head and your ticker wired together, and that is how to hang tough in a trying situation. It's a testament to what you are capable of to keep your quit! 

• Like 1