30 day Babs Abs Challenge!

Wanna see somethin' funny?

https://scontent-1.2914.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10952998_898026266884608_1407735462484452103_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9

Howdaya like dem apples?

We call that the "Second Trimester" pic.

Sorry, Sarge, but that did make me LOL, but only because you pointed it out.  Suck it in next time.  :)

Or just wear it proud!

But I guess those were the old days, so now you wear it proud all different! :)

• Like 1

Sorry, Sarge, but that did make me LOL, but only because you pointed it out.  Suck it in next time.  :)

Or just wear it proud!

But I guess those were the old days, so now you wear it proud all different! :)

Little secret: Sarge *was* sucking it in ...

• Like 2

Ok.  When are we starting??  Monday or tomorrow??  I have been very lax - going to the gym like once a month, so maybe this is what I need to get a bump on spring tightening.  :)

I'm in! :)

I'm starting today. Here we go.

I usually do a pretty intense 10 min abs app a couple times a week, so I'm hoping changing it up will get better results.

• Like 1

Day 1. Done! Love how it starts off relatively easy. Lol

Remember to use your core when doing sit-ups and leg raises to prevent back injury.

You can feel a big difference when you do

Way to go, Babs! 

Hey - do you have a link so I can print it out? Thnaks!!

• Like 1

Day 1 complete, rez is in too but I showed him what day 30 is and he nearly fainted lol read the small print before signing lol

i know!!  But we can't look ahead.....one day at a time!

Yay Rez and Tracey!!

So, should I do dishes, then go workout (she says in a procrastinating manner...)

I may take a before pic.  That way I can set an actual goal and really get motivated to see some results.  I would like to see some actual definition, instead of my cushy little wine gut & butt. haha

• Like 1

Ok.  Done!  I think I figured out the leg raises.  I took a couple of before pics (man, I need some sun). 

Gonna hit the eliptical for 10-20 minutes.  I'll take measurements before I shower and before I eat that yummy pasta I posted on the What's for Dinner thread.  lol

P.S. - planks sucked - gonna have to work on those for sure! :)

• Like 1

At home I do planks every morning, I do five 2 minutes each.  Several times a week, we do the same stuff at the end of weight training classes.  I'm going to sit this one out, because I will never do that many crunches lol.  I also work the core out a lot in TRX.

I have to say though, since I started strengthening my core positive changes have happened.  From better posture to better digestion, many benefits:)

• Like 1