I ruined it

Evelyn

Got memories coming up. And the excuse of I wanna do it ct came I was stupid but this always happen when I near the point of going further without nicotine.

I was on patch 7 mg smoked 3 do now I have to do what my excuse was

Evelyn am so very sorry to read this, I really am.

Listen, why not think about chatting to your doctor with a plan to have a zero nicotine personal vaperouriser? The reason I say this is seemingly you resort to heavy sucking and puffing when under deep stress. It can't have been for the nicotine as you already had that. i just wonder then that you could wear a patch (get your nicotine if you feel that would help) see your reducing and when you get to no patches then tackle the action side of things, the comfort you got from the action? I know it might sound far fetched but it might let you break your addiction into more manageable stages?

• Like 1

Got memories coming up. And the excuse of I wanna do it ct came I was stupid but this always happen when I near the point of going further without nicotine.

I was on patch 7 mg smoked 3 do now I have to do what my excuse was

As you know better than anybody, the memories are still going to be there with or without cigarettes.  I'm not going to lecture you because I'm quite sure you've given yourself a few of your own already.  However, you have asthma and everything else aside, that alone is reason enough to never smoke again.  You can't smoke anymore, Evelyn, unless you're ready to commit to spending the rest of your life enslaved to smoking.  One of these times you may not quit and that was a scary reality for me when I relapsed.  The pull of the addiction was stronger than it ever had been and I had only relapsed for one week.  It literally scared the living daylights out of me.

Now, onward and upward.  No need to dwell on the past because what's done is done and there are no do-overs.  You had 3 months and gave it up for 3 cigarettes.

I think it's time for a little "Yo Elliot!"  He is speaking about eating healthy but it's so relevant to smoking it's well worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEnHzV9XpL0

this always happen when I near the point of going further without nicotine.

Yes, it does Evelyn. It's because your mind knows it can trick you with this 'excuse' every single time... If there is any chance you can quit cold turkey, then please take it - this nicotine addiction is controlling you life, and we need to change that.

Here's to a NOPE Christmas!

• Like 1

I am doing cold turkey now :)

That sounds like a good idea Evelyn as then you don't have the fear/worry and build up of a nicotine reduction plan...it's done, you've done it so a case of head down, crack on and eyes on the prize.

Just think you have stopped just before Christmas day so this time next year you will have not one but two smoke free Christmas' under your belt....how fabulous is that!