For new quitting me

Blackstorm

Hello all,

I'm Jacob and I started quitting a few month ago. I'm currently unemployed, but I also make music, co-host a podcast about horror films, edit videos and anything else that interests me.

Had been smoking for about 21 years, regular cigs at first and then Golden Virginia for the last decade. Tried an e-
cig ages ago and hated it. Crap battery life, crap hit, crap taste.

Last week I went to a local shop and got an EVOD Twist, hoping it would be good enough to start at 50/50 rollups/e-cig and work up to being off the tobacco. I had a rollup at 4pm, just before I arrived at the shop, and that was the last time I had one. 

Really liking the flavor varieties and the Y4. Stay tobacco free for good, probably using lower mgs of nicotine eventually. Going to give that liquid stuff a go too.

Definitely one of the best decisions I've made in a while, already noticing a difference in my teeth and hoping fitness benefits will follow. 

We are going to help you save yourself from all this planning. First read some here. Get to know us a little and when ready we are going to help you through a lot of nothing. No e cig. No nicotine fluid or batteries. No alone. No lack of support.

We will start with NOPE and move to keep marching. It three days your going to smell out your nose. In a week your going to be asking about exercise. After that it's going to get easier then at two weeks your going to wonder why you waited to quit so long.

Let us know in a day or so of reading when you want to get moving at a quick pace towards being done.

By New Years you can be well past the hard part

• Like 3

You quit coldturkey or used e-cig and now use vaps. You in fact smoke. No offense but I buyed that crap about vaping  'happily' after smoking one day and cut the crap. 

If you want to use a NRT use patches where you don't need to act to get nicotine. Oro go cold turkey like Bako said and many did here.

Anyway WELCOME and read a lot and watch vids

• Like 3

Hey Blackstorm, great to meet you.

I'm pleased you've found a stepping stone that works for you!! A quit is a very individual thing and I know quite a few people who used an e cig, and two that vaped. The vapers seemed more organised in reducing and getting off of nicotine eventually then the e cig'ers. Is your ideal to get nicotine free in the end? Can we maybe help that plan some?

Either way, welcome in and looking forward to hearing from you.

x