Day 2 CT for Mastergardener

Sonic

Congrats on day 2... look.. you have 1 day done, behind you, you never have to do it again! Stay with this quit, you will never regret it... fight hard, knock down the craves and triggers, one minute at a time... so happy you made such a beautiful choice.... stay close, we will help you through.... High 5!!!

Mg fab news

you maybe out of sorts for a while, sleep pattern, moods etc but this is all normal and your body just trying to find the new normal

drink lots of fluids to flush out the toxins and grab sleep when you can, get out into the fresh air and walk or run or gardening this will all help

Post as much as you need to, vent and reach out

you will do great x

Ah fabulous my lovely gardening friend. Halfway through the agro bit. Don't forget sips of water are a godsend at thispoint in time, distractionworks well on cravings. Also be taking sips of fruit juice as your blood sugar levels will need to get back on track which takes a few days. Doing great!!!

Yey well done you MG they are the hardest days and you've done 2 out of 3 lets get day 3 over with then you better go spoil yourself and treat yourself to whatever the hell you like, this is fantastic, you need to realise what you have achieved, you have got through the worst of them, soo many people are afraid to quit and would give their right arm to be were you are,

Very proud,

Lets kick the arse off day 3 xxx

Oh gosh,

You guys are great!

Today, this afternoon was BAD. I went to the commissary, which I only do about every two months, so all the triggers were there. And that was where I bough my cigs. Almost had a major meltdown, just kidding, felt like it though!

Hope today is the hump.

Feel like I did it backwards as I stopped smoking more than two months ago, but only quit the nicotine Tuesday.

Maybe I need two quit logs??

Again, you ALL are a huge help,

Bless you,

Karen