Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jess has 1 week free!

Featured Replies

Congratulations on getting through what we have dubbed as Hell week! You are doing fantastically, keep climbing!!

High-Five-GIF_zps6fcb0163.gif

That's a Big Freakin Deal. Congratulations J :)

She also has a thread started by Sonic .

Never ever too many celebrations for such an awesome accomplishment !

 

HERE

Happy for you Jess :)

Congratulations :)

There can never be too many celebrations for that first week - congratulations a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

Well Done indeed - Congrats on 1 week quit :)  

High 5 Jess!

 

Super happy for you and happy you are here, in the right place for support.

 

hell week done...... you owned it!

306918.gif

 

Well done..keep it going mate

 

Dors  :)

 

congrats jess sometimes the first week is the hardest remember you quit you did not give up anything good x

 

ra-sunbird-congratulations.gif?w=500

anyone getting a heartbeat or is this bad news she don't answer?

anyone getting a heartbeat or is this bad news she don't answer?

 

She NOPE'd yesterday and I saw her around.

 

I think all is well.

Awww Jess, I think you're loved my darling!! We were hunting for you and pleased to see a response too :)

 

The most almighty big up massive congrats for your 1st week!! You did it!!!

 

Couldn't be more pleased, toughest milestone in my humble opinion. Each day is new and a chance to be smoke free so try and embrace the good and not just the bad, the bad dies off and all you get left with is a freaking amazing quit!

 

Congrats :)

 

x

Hi everyone and thank you for all the support. This thread did not show up on my page until tonight? I alsi had to reset my password tonight.

Not to toot my horn but I will.. :-) today actually this evening at 7:15 pm marks day 10! Unbelievable! I dont think I could have done it without all of you and this site. I hope that I can win this time for good.What I have realized is that this is my battle to fight with a little help from my QT family..XX

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.