Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NON SMOKING PLEDGE - N.O.P.E. - FRIDAY 12th SEPTEMBER

Featured Replies

10352285_308230196000088_239453732455038

 

 

Yeah well I am 47 and I am not going to age more than I have too...........

 

 

Smoking ... no fountain of youth in doing that..........AND by the way this applies to MALES and FEMALES...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

So PLEASE........EVERYBODY........... join me today in N.O.P.E. ...... because pretty simply....SMOKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Not

One

Puff

Ever

 

I don't want to grow old before my time.....

 

Dors

 

p.s.  I notice that since I have quit this awful addiction........my skin is glowing,  my nails are stronger, my lips don't have a brown tinge above them and well what I am saying is that...........

 

I AM HEALTHIER ALL OVER..............

 

Wow, thanks Dors!

 

Even though my boiler broke, and I flooded the kitchen this morning, stil a big fat NOPE for me!

Poor you Ross :(

 

Defo NOPE!! I will happily keep my whole body healthier.

Great Post Dors!!

 

Sorry Ross!!  :(

 

Big Fat NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's NOPE for me.

Ross, your day can only get better :)

NOPE

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.