Today is day one

Linda

Well here I am again!!!

This time seems to be much harder for me.

I just didn't want to go through it again,but I 

know I have to. I smoked my last cigarette at

7.30 pm last night 10/25/23.I'm still mad at myself

that I threw my quit away,but I did and I can't change that.

Just move forward. So here I go again!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Happy to have you here Linda.

Iam a newbie with the same scenario of a lost quit. Mine was in 2017 and it was close to 8 months clean.

I do believe after you give up a quit, that has some serious time attached to it, starting fresh is a little harder. I believe this is because a person knows what the complications are going to be in the beginning. This for me took 6 years but was like snapping my fingers as time just continued and the new quit date just kept moving forward.

From what I see at this point (3 months in) is that the previous quit had taught me some real genuine lessons that carried into my wonderful new quit. You know the beginning strife's because they were imprinted on you before.  You know the drill and some questions about how you feel are already answered, but you will most likely still need to be reminded and talk your way through it with fellow quitters. Immediately here you have a wonderful group of brothers and sisters that care about your welfare and will help as much as they can to keep us on track.

Remember to try for happiness every chance you get, that nicoman loves to get us frustrated, angry and stressed, don't let it get the upper hand. Addictions are hard but you know we weren't meant to naturally be smokers so keep the grip and get back to who you know you were meant to be....

Cheers.

Stew.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Mouthfuls of sugar free gum!

Open the door and give a "happy" Halloween scream at the neighbors.

Call someone a chat up a storm.

Read everything you can on here, search through posts and read the stories, really works for me.

Start playing a game on here just stay away from the chick's or sticks game, those chicks can be really mean...

• Haha 4