Post a Song you Like

babs609

Not sure what DenaliBlues posted because it's not available down here....but here's another one...

Just saying, 30 years ago the old bloke in this was the hot new thing in Aussie Country and he even had a cross over top 10 hit in the pop charts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DenaliBlues said:

I spent many-an-hour bouncing my colicky niece and nephew to it, though I changed the lyrics to, "Make your Auntie stay up all night." 

I need to learn the lyrics to this song or really get my whistling game on-point.  Johnny Knoxville and Roger Alan Wade played this song last week as a palate cleanser.  It's been in my head ever since and I played it for Maddie and Jackson tonight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

It's nearly over but with today being one of the most significant ones on the Aussie and Kiwi calenders I wanted to post up some songs to honour all those who served, especially those who never came home. Standing at the cenotaph for an hour or so on a cold Melbourne morning once a year is never enough to honour those who have sacrificed so I might have the life I do. 

They shall grow not old,
as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them,
nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun
and in the morning
We will remember them.

Lest We Forget.

Cos the only Navy songs I know are about Teddy Shean and I've posted them all before.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 6

So, I caught Amos in Minneapolis a couple of weeks ago.  The guy is top shelf in so many areas of life.  What a privilege to see him perform.  (Row C, yeah man!)

Edited by Runfree
  • Like 3