October 17, 20205 yr Congratulations on nine months quit angeleek, that's so awesome 😊 Thank you for all the support you offer to others, I hope you have a great day! 😊
October 17, 20205 yr Congratulations on 9 months smoke free, @Angeleek Thanks for sharing your quit journey with us.
October 17, 20205 yr Way to go Sweetheart... 9 months already ....your up hill now to the Lido Deck .... I've sent your reward !!!!
October 20, 20205 yr Thanks heaps, Jillar and everyone! Good news -- the no-nicotine-depression is officially gone! It took close to 8 months, I think. I remember complaining about the depression and feeling muddled, and wondering if I'd ever feel normal again. Feeling great now, and thankful for the support here!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.