Lilly is 4 Months Quit Today!

Reciprocity

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Reci and thank you everyone for your lovely good wishes. 

I am only here for the weekend so won't be back after Monday. 

Lots has changed. I'm still completely smoke free and loving it. I have met a new man and we have become inseperable.  He stopped me for a dodgy light, came round that night on the pretence of checking he gave me my licence back and the rest as they say is history. 

Seems as though not smoking has changed my whole life. I look younger, I have grown in confidence as I'm not self conscious about how I smell and I've always got a smile. I haven't seen that angry smoker I used to be for over 5 months. I'm very calm and chilled Ike I used to be as child. 

I don't have enough time to catch up with all the posts so I will say congratulations to everyone who is on this journey. 

Without this forum I would never have quit. The people here are truly amazing and I thank you all x

• Like 5

Hi Lilly, it's good to see you :) Sorry I missed your post yesterday 😞 Sounds like you're doing awesome though and congrats on the new man in your life :)

Edited by jillar

Nice to hear from you @jillar

I'm really gutted nobody but you replied. I spent a whole week encouraging my new man to join here. Told him how blown away he would be by all the messages and support I would get for getting past five months and nothing lol. 

Hope you're well Jillar and keeping happy xxx

@Lilly, post a hello thread on the main board and I'm sure you'll get a bunch of replies. A lot of us don't look on the celebrations thread other than to congratulate someone so don't take it personal. You ARE missed and I know everyone would agree that we're really happy to hear from you :)

• Like 1

Glad you're still quit Lilly :) The weekends are pretty quiet around here and people are often either not around or not checking in that often. I don't think the lack of response is a reflection of anything other than that. Anyway, glad you checked back in with us.

Glad to hear your life has taken a turn for the positive and yes, for sure if you new man is looking to quit you know he will get nothing but the best support here. Tell him to come on down :) 

• Like 1

Reci is right Lilly....You know it can be quiet at weekends ...plus in England it a bank holiday ...

Your fella will be well received here ,and will get tons of support ....you have travelling on the train long enough to know this ...please encourage him to join and quit ....

• Like 1