January 6, 20197 yr Congratulations @Jayhawk for being 6 months smoke free. Well done Jay on being a 50%er... you are half way through the toughest year of your quit. You are doing so well and it would be fantastic to hear how you intend to celebrate this milestone. So I asked around to see if anyone had any advice for you.... and I'm pretty sure Bill's message was to "Keep Going"
January 6, 20197 yr Great work on reaching the 1/2 year mark Jayhawk! You're half way to the Lido Deck now and that's a big milestone so be sure to celebrate today.
January 6, 20197 yr Half way to that 1 year mark Jayhawk, well on your way now. This is where I started to realize this could be done. Congrats and celebrate the day!!!!
January 7, 20197 yr Congratulations Jay, you've guarded your quit and watched out for that nico demon like a hawk. Proud of you. Kudos.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.