Yesterday I wanted to smoke. I really, REALLY wanted to smoke.

Well, that's what that nicodemon made me think, anyway. How stupid does he think I am? Does he really believe I'll fall for his b.s. again?

Idiot.

AS IF I'll ever stick something in my mouth again, light it on fire, and suck the smoke deep into my lungs.... what a crappy, stupid idea! Makes me wonder why ANYONE would do such a moronic thing...

:D

• Like 5

Oh no, but I'm glad you kicked that nicodemons butt !!

(((Christa)))

Sometimes it still comes out of left field... but easily kicked to the curb. No problemo, just sort of unexpected.... :-D

• Like 1

Today I was sitting at the table  on the deck in front of the boat, and all of a sudden really wanted one.  When I thought about it, I realized the thousands of cigs I have smoked there over the years...it's outside and I could smoke all I wanted.  I just shook my head and went back to enjoying the lovely weather....

• Like 6

A friend of mind came over and he is a walking trigger for me. I spent many many years with him partying, drinking, smoking, going out. Anyway, he didn't smoke in my house but his pack was on my coffee table. I am in awe of people who quit when their spouse smokes. I cannot imagine having my husband sit next to me and smoke all day. It must be very hard in the beginning.

• Like 5

I have a pretty solid quit, but honestly, sometimes the NicoDemon comes creeping back. He begs, he pleads, but I quickly shut him up. Good on you for doing the same Christa! :) It only goes to show how strong your commitment to your quit really is. 

• Like 3

"Yesterday I wanted to smoke. I really, REALLY wanted to smoke."

You have this all wrong. 

It should read........ Yesterday I wanted to poison myself.  I really, REALLY wanted to poison myself.

Or it could say....... Yesterday I wanted to throw my beautiful quit away. I really, REALLY wanted to throw my beautiful quit away.

But it CANNOT say..........Yesterday I wanted to smoke. I really, REALLY wanted to smoke. 

Why can't it say that ?  Cause YOU are a NON SMOKER.  And NON SMOKERS do not smoke !!!

And then remind yourself how absolutely happy you are that you have chosen to free yourself from that horrible bondage that has robbed so many of your years. 

YOU. ARE. FREE !!!!!!!

• Like 4

I can so relate to this,

We smoked a long time,it's natural to think about them often....

It's what we do with those thoughts....

Of course we won't smoke christa.....that would be Dumb....

It will get easier for us....one day at a time...

Hugs

Doreen

• Like 2