Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Easy Peasy ish

Featured Replies

So I was out for a curry with friends on Thursday, my usual curry set fire to my head. I think my taste buds are working a lot better! On Friday and Saturday night went to bars and pubs. Smokers everywhere.

 

I honestly didn't want or need one.

 

I did want to join in with the ritual of smoking though

 

Still rocking my quit.

Good woman, doing fab, well done, go for medium or like me mild curry from now on ;)

Nice one Sarah! Sounds like a win to me :)

Brilliant news Sarah.  It's great you can enjoy your social life without overthinking the smokers. Lol at the curry, you will have to experiment with different types. It's crazy the taste bud change!! Agree with you on that. x

Sarah, this is so great to read ... you are doing really well 

 

Sue x

I had a little laugh when I read about the curry.

I had the same experience :p

Now I order a milder curry and I don't dump salt all over my food. :)

Nicely done Sarah! I've been loving your attitude towards your quit. You're doing an amazing job!

 

Keep at it. You've got this. :D 

Good Sarah! It takes time to set new rituals. I was just thinking that I have not been outside in the back where the smokers go at work for a long time. I thought about this when I saw someone I used to talk to only when I was there smoking. In the beginning I used to feel bad that I was not out there with everyone. Now not only do I not care, but I forgot about it.

Good stuff Sarah, that's the spirit ;)

 

Yes...turning down the power level on spicy food was a must for me too..lol and Yorkie chocolate, now it tastes like cheap crap? Try one....tell me if it tastes strange to you too ;)

Smoking sucks balls

 

Ball.

 

Singular [1]

 

 

Easy Peasy

 

 

FOOTNOTE:

[1] HINT: look at The Sarge's profile pic. One Ball.

Sarah well done, thats strength and determination right there, you kicked butt, I was at a family gathering yesterday and 70% are smokers, they kept waving the smoke around when they came near me going Sorrry Sorry!!, I just said why, I don't smoke and it doesn't bother me any more, felt really good, keep on rocking your quit and keep that determination xx

  • Author

Thanks everyone. Still going strong!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.