Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soberjulie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soberjulie

  1. Soberjulie replied to Chip's topic in Socializing
    Welcome Chip.
  2. His toothbrush would deserve a good dunking! ;) So glad to hear your much loved fur ball is on the mend and will be in your lap in no time. :)
  3. Well....it could be worse. It could be Justin Beiber. Just joking :p I hope you make marvelous memories. The first concert my parents took me to was Michael Jackson. I wasn't old enough to go with just friends so they took me, even though they didn't like his music. Lol
  4. I saw a fall quitters......and I spring quitters......but where's the winter quitter train? Did I miss it? Or is this it?
  5. Thank you for that Soul. I love that reading :)
  6. Everyday.....this place gets better and better. :)
  7. In my books, every single day without a cigarette is a celebration :) Congrats on day 3.
  8. NOPE No matter what life throws at me today, a cigarette is not an option to deal with it. No matter how lonely, bored, frustrated, excited, angry, depressed, or happy I am.......a cigarette is not, nor has it ever been a solution to enhancing or getting rid of a feeling. NOPE
  9. I. Love. Him. For real.
  10. I think so Gem :)
  11. We have pork roll here!! But spam....icky.....it reminds me of canned cat food. Do people really eat it?
  12. Not feeling ashamed and embarrassed when I snuck out for a cigarette while dining in a restaurant with non-smoking friends. Not feeling dirty and disgusting when a non-smoker got in my car. Having no need to justify spending money on little extras for myself. I will never again pull my car over in a panic because I'm afraid that the butt I was tossing out the window landed in the backseat and 5k down the road I'll be on fire. No more looking foolish at the side of the road searching for the butt that might or might not be in the back seat.
  13. All this debate about bacon or sausage? Ham. Did y'all forget about the other breakfast meat?
  14. Bhahahahahaha!! Poor teacher....he took it well :)
  15. I just had a moment of pity for my husband. We've had 4 daughters. And he has no garage! His plan was to finally, finally build one this spring!! Then.......daughter #2 moved home with newborn baby in tow. I said build the garage anyhow.....but you know how that priority list thingy goes. And the money tree.......we cant do everything. He has to finish a space downstairs for daughter and baby so we can have our space/privacy/my office back. Poor bugger aint getting his garage till next spring.
  16. Nothing here yet Evelyn. Just rain.....no thunder, no lightening. Meh. I wont complain. The rain is washing away whats left of the icky snow. Plus I complained ALL winter.
  17. Ok. Youve given me a task.....I want to find a good suggestion or two with no goop or sap or kissy poo. :)
  18. Aine, what genre of books do you like? And for cheese suggestions, see Colleen or I. We are addicts. And have no intentions of giving it up. So, first time trying gouda, then Havarti. How about Edam?
  19. My job does allow for creativity.....but not like this. :p I teach staff (RN's, RPN's and support staff) about creative responses for dealing with behaviors in persons with Alzheimer's, other dementia's and head injuries. :) Its a reallllly fun job :) Every day is different.
  20. Congrats on your 3 months of freedom ara fo.........did I remember that right? Is it Ara fo?
  21. Welcome Becca. :)
  22. So glad you made it here my friend :)
  23. And I also want to add: I have the upmost respect for your music and your willingness to share it. I think it's wonderful that you've embraced a healthy outlet while walking your quit journey. Again, my deepest apologies for the misunderstanding in regards to any toothbrush comments. I'm quite embarrassed that I may not have made it clear that I don't 'really' dip hubby's toothbrush. Ohmy. I kiss him! Lol It's just a virtual toothbrush dip. :(

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.