More energy

Making positive changes

more money

feel fitter and healthier

do not feel like an outcast at social events

no guilt - good one MQ

met you bunch of lovely/crazy people

• Like 5

No more shame. I used to feel SO embarrassed that I smoked. There were people in my life who I hid it from on the daily. Glad I no longer have to hide anything.

Also, I was an idiot... they knew I smoked all along, or at least had suspicions that I did. They could smell it on my clothes and breath!

• Like 6

My deep breath is 4 times deeper than my smoking deep breath - I love this!

Sense of smell (mostly good apart from bad smells also more noticable lol)

Food taste - wow!!

Sense of being able to achieve things - massive increase!!

Inspiring those I love to try, makes my heart happy.

I love not smoking even though my brain occasionally tries to trick me that I might.

• Like 5

Biggest benefit for me: freedom from slavery of nicotine addiction.

Small benefit: I just noticed this morning when I switched purses. It was the first time I didn't have to take it outside and dump all the loose tobacco out of it. :).

Even almost 2 years later the benefits still come....no matter how big or small.

• Like 5

Biggest benefit for me: freedom from slavery of nicotine addiction.

Small benefit: I just noticed this morning when I switched purses. It was the first time I didn't have to take it outside and dump all the loose tobacco out of it. :).

Even almost 2 years later the benefits still come....no matter how big or small.

Good one Babs! 

• Like 1

Your head clears from the smoke in your brain and you think better!

You start using that brain again and think what the heck did I smoke for in the fist place!

I think you make better decisions and know what you want and do it.

Energy - Off the scales, getting twice the work done without being tired!

• Like 3

Not feeling ashamed and embarrassed when I snuck out for a cigarette while dining in a restaurant with non-smoking friends.

Not feeling dirty and disgusting when a non-smoker got in my car.

Having no need to justify spending money on little extras for myself.

I will never again pull my car over in a panic because I'm afraid that the butt I was tossing out the window landed in the backseat and 5k down the road I'll be on fire. No more looking foolish at the side of the road searching for the butt that might or might not be in the back seat.

• Like 2

Today's benefit for me.....

As I no longer spend £64 a week, on the muck, I suprised and treated my daughters to £20 each to take on their shopping trip with their pals. Felt so good to know that money will go towards fun instead of death. They will have a ball!

• Like 2

No persistent cough, wheezing, better health in general, more energy, stamina, lung capacity so you can be more physically active, no stale cigarette smell everywhere, no ciggie burns on clothes, furniture, car seats etc, No constant fear that "it's too late " and that you already have gotten a horrible smoking related disease, no driving to the gas station in the middle of the night, being able to enjoy all kinds of activities without disruption, being less anxious, stressed and angry, more peaceful, an improved life in every way because once you quit you start caring about your health more, and yourself.

• Like 2