Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soberjulie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soberjulie

  1. Soberjulie replied to leahcaR's topic in Off The Record
    I don't dare wander on to pintrest. I already spend WAY too much time on the internet.....if I started pintrest-ing what's left to cut out?? Sleep??
  2. The sober egg is here. :)
  3. You get memories of Sunday drives :) I insert popcorn
  4. All the time TAC. I spent years asking myself that question. Who would have thought that it wasn't nearly as complicated as my addicted mind made it out to be. It's just one step. One simple step Don't smoke. Not One Puff Ever.
  5. Sooz, just so you know....I wouldn't forget about you in a few days if you disappeared. I would always wonder "Hey! What happened to that sweet Soozie? I hope she's still smoke free......" Stay with us Sooz :)
  6. Soberjulie replied to leahcaR's topic in Socializing
    I'm working on it. Had some technical glitches, I think I broke the blog thingy, but MQ promises that one way or another, I will get a blog :)
  7. Cycle. Deaf or blind
  8. Just help with whatever is placed in my path. Walk or run
  9. Cutting grass Alone or in a crowd
  10. And you get a cup of coffee and a lazy boy chair. I insert a grouchy husband
  11. Caffeinated. Spaghetti or fettuccini
  12. Soberjulie replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Last week: went to the still winterized cottage by myself for the night. What's the last book you read?
  13. Lol Good morning Petra
  14. Hi Leanna. .) I'm in Ontario too. About an hour west of Toronto. I'm glad a fellow Canuck has joined this great community.
  15. NOPE No matter what life has in store for me today, I will not pollute myself or my space with cigarettes. Cigarettes are not a solution to anything, ever.
  16. You get a pile of veggies and my recipe for stir fry I insert a bar of soap.
  17. And you get a hot date: a nerd from chess club. Needs are the new 'it' guys ya know! I insert a snowball
  18. 13 Pharts are all sleeping? Past their bedtime? Is that why we call them OLD pharts??
  19. Mmmm, and I had ham and scalloped potatoes, green beans and creamed corn. At my mommas house. Mommas make the best suppers :)
  20. Melody!! I love your pasta drying racks! Very inventive! They look like they would hold more than the silly rack I bought from the store! Might have to borrow this idea :)
  21. Oooops 11
  22. 10 (Half way there) Haha Pharts
  23. Liked, shared and suggested a few friends who have quit smoking also like. Nice job :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.