Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soberjulie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soberjulie

  1. LOL LOL ~blushing, but only a little bit~ LOL TPAM is a sweet-talker!
  2. Yes, a member quit journal section....? :) I like
  3. I poked you in the eye with a sharp stick because I was practicing what I would do if a real SOS went out from you. :D
  4. I would like to continue my quit journal (Im busy trying to figure out how to 'transfer' my other one, so far all I have come up with is copy and paste the whole thing-a-ma-jig) Im just not sure what forum to put it in.....knowing that every day when I add to it, it gets bumped up to the top. The journal is important to me in my quit, but notsomuch for everyone else necessarily....it certainly doesnt need bumped in some forum that has more pressing things. ?
  5. And I put it on my head because if I have to babysit that many babies, I will have a headache. I insert a half-eaten chocolate bar
  6. Oh yes! In fact, thats what I had last night for dinner. They were delish!!!
  7. AINE!!! You have a new picture! You are smiling. ~sigh~ You look so happy and beautiful. :)
  8. Ok...just have to say....I like that I have 100 likes and I dont have to do: ^LIKE when I run out :) I can run rampant through here.....liking everything that I come across :)
  9. Marti.....whats a chippy? A restaurant?
  10. You get a subscription to Readers Digest :p I insert a book "1001 baby names"
  11. TPAM has a thoughful husband who she will celebrate their anniversary with in July.....over fireworks. (Great date to pick)
  12. Having friends for our first bbq of the season. Ribeye steaks, baked potatoes, grilled red and yellow peppers and ceasar salad. :) Good food, good company....life is good when you do it the Easy Peasy way as some folks suggest :)
  13. ^ OMG.....this never occured to me. The reason for the nickname..... I am roaring with laughter over here. And Im smiling that Mrs. Bakon went to work today.....glad to hear shes feeling ok. I wonder if its strange for Mrs. Bakon....to kn ow that a whole pile of non-smoking strangers on the internet are pulling for her? :)
  14. I wish for some nice looking slippers and a bathrobe
  15. Karaoke. But I would dance in public too. :) Read a book or watch the movie
  16. You get letters from all over the world, sweet letters just saying hello. And no bills. :) I insert a television
  17. I wish for a yummy dessert that I would eat for breakfast :)
  18. Jimmy!! :D
  19. Sooooooooooooz!!!! You did it!!!! See? I told you if I could learn how to post a picture, anyone could learn! Your face looks wonderful :)
  20. 15 Noobs rock
  21. Juan....please dont wait to set another date. Do it now I blew a quit once......I kept telling myself that I would quit again on Monday, or when I lost 5lbs.....or as soon as I was finished my pack. That was 11 years ago. It took 11 years.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.