Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soberjulie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soberjulie

  1. I got a pm from Harper: "admin - harper Sent Today, 01:48 PM Here are a couple statements from the company owners about advertising: We're committed to making new members feel welcome which means we are committed to enforcing rules designed to prevent activities like disguised advertising, conversations and vulgarity that violate our policies, shaming, and any other tactic that prevents our members from getting the support they need. Do not use any section of the forum for self-promotion or any other advertising materials. That includes the private message system and links in the signature of your posts. All posts containing this type of material will be removed, and the offending member may be suspended or removed immediately and without notice. We've seen hundreds of very creative attempts at advertising, so please don't try to fool us. Also please note, while it is not against forum policy to start or become a member on another board, it is against the rules to pressure and recruit others from our site to follow you. You are free to contact members through other methods, but our PMs and threads are not to be used for advertising or recruitment." So I can't send a pm to someone and let them know about this site?? My @ss.
  2. Ohhhhhh So sweet My pooch doesn't smoke. I will post a pic of my mini dashund 'Chili' tomorrow. :)
  3. What a good man. A thoughtful man. :) Just the kind of man who is deserving of you.
  4. Soberjulie replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Hi Petra :)
  5. I had fish and chips :) Yummy halibut with fresh cut fries. Coleslaw on the side. :)
  6. Woot woot noobs 0
  7. Hiya Rachel :)
  8. Well I will find you one!! But not till tomorrow. I didn't bring my laptop up here and finding and copying pics over my phone and this slow connection is a challenge. ;)
  9. Starbucks. (Canada has no dunkin donuts) Fried chicken or BBQ chicken?
  10. Jajasue!!! Oh gosh. I have no words :( I am so sorry. Being a momma is so hard isn't it. (((((Hugs))))))
  11. I too am quick to get snappy. Just generally less tolerant and understanding since quitting. Here's what makes sense to me: When I began smoking, I ceased looking for/learning other ways to cope with life's stressors. I truly bought into the idea that smoking was how I relieved stress and anxiety, so when I felt anything, I lit up a smoke. Non-smokers around me learned to incorporate exercise or guitar playing or gardening as a method of stress relief......and while I DO some of those things, my brain hasnt adjusted to the idea that these are healthy ways to deal with daily stress. I'm relearning. But it's a slow process. I smoked for 27 or 28 years. I've only been a non-smoker for 2months and 19 days. I figure......as long as I'm attempting to move forward, learn new things, and don't hit or bite people.....then I'm good :)
  12. Chinese McD's or Burger King?
  13. Bakon I'm so glad you are here. And (((hugs)))) to you and Mrs Bakon
  14. Flowers Drink wine or beer?
  15. And what a wonderful community it is. So glad to be a part of it. :)
  16. I don't care how a person quits......if the end result is being smoke free, who am I to judge?? I'm glad to share this non-smoking journey with you. :)
  17. Hey LadyBug, I started this game in the hopes you'd find your way to this forum :) So now that you're here, you better play! Lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.