Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soberjulie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soberjulie

  1. Yup, me too. Glad to see it's back to MQ
  2. Soberjulie replied to Trish's topic in Socializing
    For when she gets here: Hi Kels!!
  3. Ha!! LB so good to see you here!!
  4. Ya newbies!! 0
  5. Soup in winter. Salad in summer :) Potato chips or peanuts?
  6. I'm taking my own self out to dinner. The cottage fridge is empty except for condiments and pop. I kinda like dining by myself....it feels like a leisurely treat :)
  7. Tankini!! Good lawd....I'm a grandma. Things don't look like they did when I was 22! :D Sausage or Bakon? :)
  8. Hey Album (I'm not gonna be able to get used to that!) Hey MQ.....I'm doing cheesecake so you're on coffee detail. Show these folks how it's done :)
  9. Soberjulie replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    -waves hand in the air- I wanna post grand baby photos and be a grandma bragger. ;)
  10. Hi Evelyn! Glad you made it here! :)
  11. I sat and watched the entire first season of Orange Is The New Black in one weekend. Now I have to wait until June for season 2. Booo
  12. Is it worth watching in the theater or should I wait until it comes out on pay-per-view tv?
  13. 16. hiya Jenny :)
  14. Soberjulie replied to Trish's topic in Socializing
    Open windows are the best!!! :) Walks on the trail Local produce at the farmers market Tulips and daffodils Thunder storms. :( Mud. Everywhere BIG sad face: cleaning up the disgusting cigarette butts I so casually threw all over the place when I was a smoker. I was oblivious to the awful mess they made!
  15. 16 Good morning Paul :)
  16. I will be bringing food to said party. Soberjulie don't do wine. She does cheesecake though......:)
  17. Hmmmm. That's hard. I hate being sick. Sore throat I guess. Broken arm or broken leg? :D
  18. Disco C'mon, have you tried NTAP-ing to punk? ;) Muffin or cupcake?
  19. Good morning :)
  20. NOPE I am a non-smoker :)
  21. What a milestone!! Congrats!
  22. 3 weeks is just great! How does it feel to call yourself a non-smoker? :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.