Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soberjulie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soberjulie

  1. I have no fear of running out of likes here. Yay. I liked the short-bus window licking April Fools post ......but it was my last 'like'. Then I couldn't like anything else all day. And there was a smattering of good stuff :p
  2. It is great, isn't it? To have a thread to vent about the things life throws our way. Colleen, I have a feeling that no matter what life dishes out, (after a glass or two of wine and maybe a hunk of cheese) you throw your shoulders back, chin up and tackle it with grace :)
  3. That's how this thing is done. One day at a time. :)
  4. I'm thinking of you lil'bug. Darned right you won't smoke. Cuz you already know that smoking isn't a solution to anything life throws at us. :)
  5. There will be no smoking for me today! NOPE
  6. Hiya Carly. Welcome :)
  7. Craig! I'm so happy you are here!! :) Your words have helped me in my quit......in case I've forgotten to say thank you : thank you. :)
  8. Hi Andrew :)
  9. I'm really glad you are here Goober :) ((Hugs))
  10. Daisy!!! I haven't seen you in ages! I really missed you. In my first few days and weeks, your posts really resonated with me. They helped me a lot. I'm so happy you are here.
  11. Hi Soul :) Glad you are here.
  12. Sail boat. Cash or debit card?
  13. And you get a Canadian favorite: butter tarts. :) I insert some ketchup
  14. My lil'bug.....I'm so proud of you. ((((Hugs)))))
  15. One year is a big deal. A great big fat deal. You are amazing :) Thank you for showing girls like me that it can be done!
  16. OMG. That is not a boy name! Lol All this time I thought you were a boy ;)
  17. (((((Evelyn))))))
  18. Thanks MQ I'm picking the teenaged kidlet up from school, then company.....but tomorrow morning, over my coffee (yes, real coffee ;) ) I will begin my blog :)
  19. Hmmm, ok...I see where it says blogs at the top....but once I click on that Im not sure what to do to create my blog. I went to my own profile page, clicked on blog there....but it just says no blog entries, but no idea how/where to begin putting them.
  20. I dont have my glasses on....but Bakon, isnt that a picture of Daddy Warbucks from the movie Annie??
  21. MQ......yoooo-hooooo......... ~Doing a crazy-bad rendition of the NTAP to get your attention~
  22. Rachel.....call it a day. Go back to bed. With treats and a good book :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.