Everything posted by Soberjulie
-
Rewarding Myself for Quitting Smoking
Marti......you'll view it as a treat when you see how long it lasts! Way better than shaving or creams. :)
-
My Fitness Log
Im serious Petra! :p I dont do the fitness thing very well. My only real fitness routine at this point is a daily NTAP shuffle. And I only do that because I like MQ's attitude and I think it may have something to do with that stupid dance. I look like an idiot.....but I dont care. :)
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Thank You to the Seasons Quitters Celebration Posters
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- I find it amusing...
- 1 week for MHK
Hell week is over!! You dont ever have to go through another hell week.....ever.....if you stick to NOPE.- My Fitness Log
- tech smart people
Well, you just be persistant and have patience Lace! I have faith in you. You'll get this :)- I find it amusing...
Bakon.....this is Mr. SoberJulie. He has no hair. No underpants either. Can you believe I take him out in public? We were at a wedding and he was supposed to write something nice on the chalkboard to the newly married couple, maybe some advice, or well wishes. The couple gets their pictures back, and there he is.......(face palm)- Grilled cheese sandwiches - revisited
I missed you. :p- tech smart people
When my dad was learning to use his computer.....I went over and made shortcuts on to his desktop so he'd be able to find things easier. I made a shortcut for his email. He phoned me and asked how to get into his email as he'd forgotton. I told him to look on his desktop for the big red letter Y I waited....and waited..... "Dad....its right there on your desktop. I made it and put it there just yesterday. Do you see it?" Bless his heart......he says: "Honey, I think your mom must have cleaned the desktop. All I see here is the box where I type (keyboard) the thing I hold (the mouse) and some pictures of you kids." He was looking on the actual top of the desk.....aka....desktop. :p- tech smart people
No matter. Look down at your 'mouse' (is it a square pad?) It will have 2 buttons/bars along the bottom of it.....the one on the right performs certain functions and the one on the left performs others, usially all the regular stuff. :)- tech smart people
Have you gone to you tube and typed something in the search bar such as "Learn to cut and paste" I found one for you.....give this a whirl, but if its too advanced, keep trying. There are LOTS of folks who need this info presented in language that makes sense to them, or they are visual learners and need to see.....- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Hello...
Im laughing over here too. With a red face...... :P :rolleyes: :blink: :wacko:- Grilled cheese sandwiches - revisited
I agree......none of that processed stuff that the label 'cheese' should not even be used on. My fav is old or extra old cheddar, sliced. But the other day I had one with jalapeno havarti......it was YUM!- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- Mission to Guatemala
Soul, it is on my bucket list to do a mission trip :) I look forward to hearing about yours.- Hello...
Ohmygawd. I need an english lesson. LMAO- I am here and I am also confused.....
Rowly, welcome :) So glad to have you here.- Hello...
Im so glad you made it here. I love your arsehollery :p Welcome! :)- Winter 2013/2014 quitters!
DD...I am so glad you are here. :) All aboard.... Im .....omg.....when I I? Whats my date? Lordie......Im 3 days after Comrade Simba :) :) I'll have to go look at my quit journal now and see.....but I think Im Jan. 25 2014 Edit: I was correct. Jan 25th :)- Winter Quitters 2014
Whew!! So glad DD is here! I dont know nuthin' 'bout drivin' no trains.....- game: **The Coke Machine**
You get Mary Poppins and her gang I insert a set of house keys