Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Fitness Log

Featured Replies

72ZqdpVgw4N3SGQuQy1SJDjHk1xppz3ICmdzcd2B

 

Tomorrow is a new day :)

 

My son has a t-shirt with this on it- LOL.

  • Author

You're funny, Julie! :)

Im serious Petra! 

:p

I dont do the fitness thing very well. 

My only real fitness routine at this point is a daily NTAP shuffle. And I only do that because I like MQ's attitude and I think it may have something to do with that stupid dance. I look like an idiot.....but I dont care. :)

  • Author

Alrighty!!

I actually did something besides the NTAP today!

I worked hard cleaning my yard! I shoveled and raked and lifted and hauled.

For the better part of 3hrs!

 

Hello jacuzzi tub tonight!

  • Author

Todays plan:

I will go outside again. Because its going to be +15 today, and sunny.

Im not sure what Im going to do when Im out there.........possibly dig a postage stamp size garden. Im starting small. Sarg Paw Paw would be so proud :p

Im serious Petra! 

:P

I dont do the fitness thing very well. 

My only real fitness routine at this point is a daily NTAP shuffle. And I only do that because I like MQ's attitude and I think it may have something to do with that stupid dance. I look like an idiot.....but I dont care. :)

 

hahahahahaha First, the dance has a lot to do with me looking like an idiot but it's at the bottom of a very long list of reasons why.  :)

 

Second, your fitness journal... :blink:

  • Author

hahahahahaha First, the dance has a lot to do with me looking like an idiot but it's at the bottom of a very long list of reasons why.  :)

 

Second, your fitness journal... :blink:

Whaaaaaat?????

Whats wrong with my fitness journal??

Are you referring to the fact that there's not much fitness in it?? 

 

diet1_zpsb90bf8b0.jpg

What the heck is an NTAP?!

 

Nevermind. Found it, lol.

  • Author

Anna, MQ swears that anyone who does the NTAP daily, will never smoke again.

And they will be smoke free with a good attitude

Meh. What have I got to lose?

My dignity?

Lol....I lost that a looooong time ago ;)

  • Author

Something bad has happened.

Very bad.

All this time.....all this time I was being smug because I hadn't gained any quit smoking weight.

Oh dear. Oh dearohdearohdear.

Just a little while ago (sniffle) I sorted through my back to work clothes. (Eyes getting misty)

My blouses and tops are ok. Everything is fine in that department.

But......(sniffle sniffle) none of my effing dress pants fit me!!

Not one!!

(Hyperventilating)

I have until the 29th. I go back on the 29th!

What the hell am I going to wear? My daughters cast off maternity pants?!

Oh dear.

Oh dearohdearohdear.

 

I'm going to have to add something to my routine of couch sitting and NTAPping to the fridge.

 

Uggggggg

Whaaaaaat?????

Whats wrong with my fitness journal??

Are you referring to the fact that there's not much fitness in it?? 

 

diet1_zpsb90bf8b0.jpg

 

 

 

 

"Bob's Your Uncle" - Laurence Juber

 

One of Sarge's favorite tunes by Juber[1].

 

 

 

 

 

Easy Peasy

 

 

FOOTNOTES:

[1] Couldn't find a video of Larry actually playing it, but this guy does an outstanting cover version, though.

  • Author

"Bob's Your Uncle" - Laurence Juber

 

One of Sarge's favorite tunes by Juber[1].

 

 

 

Outstanding indeed! That's some fancy finger picking. I have to remember to show my 16yr old (she plays guitar) although she may be distracted by the wanna-be Tinkerbell :)

 

But of course. 3 pr of spanx. :p

 

 

Easy Peasy

 

 

FOOTNOTES:

[1] Couldn't find a video of Larry actually playing it, but this guy does an outstanting cover version, though.

I walked today.

To the mall.

To buy bigger pants :P

:( I keep hoping I can get the weight off...my pants are not comfortable...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.