Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ArmedNAruba

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by ArmedNAruba

  1. To a great gal on her B Day. Glad you guys are having a "good day"...you deserve it! -Oh and thanks for the tip about your toes
  2. Holski... You were THE FIRST to respond to MY first post (on Day 3)...and I wont forget that...... "Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:46 PM Hi, Welcome to the board, Aruba! You know, I thought work would be hard too but it is probably the easiest place for me to not smoke after all. Stay close to the board and read all about this addiction. There is so much great information here. You will be OK! Just don't smoke, no matter what!! Oh, and don't forget to read the Newbie Package!" I associate you with my quit and will totally support you with your next one. Don't wait Holski. Do it today. You are so worth it.
  3. Great site MQ and a great accomplishment.... 7 MONTHS CONGRATS!
  4. I will not smoke today.
  5. That would be awesome if all you guys came along! Wouldn't that be the party! Anyways, we're used to not having much alone time anymore.
  6. I thought you said you did that when you was younger?? Anyways, I just always picture you having the headset on at all times.....at Spin class....showering.....
  7. Excellent job Christa. Now you deserve to treat yourself to a fancy ice cream or an article of clothing women like!
  8. You guys deserve it bakon.
  9. ArmedNAruba replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  10. laura...it WILL subside. When your mind keeps playing with you, just keep thinking the reasons you wanted to quit. You are like over 10 days into quit, that in itself is amazing. Post here. Post here often. Keep telling yourself smoking was literally sucking the life out of you. In 10 days your body has healed considerably. Don't throw any of that away. It will get better...those aren't just meaningless words, trust me. We are all proud of you.
  11. You did this yourself action. Congrats to YOU.
  12. I bet he finally found a woman.
  13. To the mean telemarking lady, Only one more month to go, can you believe it?? Where has a year gone?? Congrats on your 11 months!!
  14. I miss his shocking thread titles
  15. So this Sept will be me and the wife's' 10 year Anniversary. Racking my brain what to do, what to do? Why not take her back to our favorite location...ARUBA! Many many many good time there in past. I highly recommend going there at least once in your lifetime. I've already begun the booking and will surprise her with the news sometime this summer. Now to work on the in laws for babysitting duties. Here is the last I remember about One Happy Island...... --Oh, and my quit will pay for the hotel. :)
  16. That's because we are drama free here on the train.
  17. I will not smoke today.
  18. Congrats on 6 months
  19. lol. bacon.....you've been made.
  20. I bought nacho chips and cheese for the hockey game last night and damn it if I didn't have any jalapenos in the house! I put the chips & cheese back on the shelf. Ruined my night.
  21. You did it! Your special seat has been waiting for you. Big CONGRATS Jen on your.... ONE YEAR
  22. Eat tuna fish. I eat enough to O.D. on omega 3.
  23. ArmedNAruba replied to leahcaR's topic in Off The Record
    This guys good.... :wub:
  24. I will not smoke today.
  25. MQ is in England???

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.