Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ArmedNAruba

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by ArmedNAruba

  1. Glad to hear everything went well Julie. Now it's time to dump some Rotel on those puppies for your husband!
  2. We are here for you when you're ready.
  3. ArmedNAruba replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Wow, been a few years since I gave blood. Bad me. When was the last time you went to a concert?
  4. ArmedNAruba replied to Colleen's topic in Games
  5. ArmedNAruba replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    I recycled an old cell phone last week. Someone has to ask it..... When was the last time you had sex?
  6. Yep, the waiting can be the worst part but like Marti said, they would of informed you had they found something major. One thing for sure, 6 months smoke free will definitely make you healthier for Drs. and dentist. Now go do some fishing to relax!!
  7. Thanks all. Sorry haven't had much time of late to post. Crazy real life dramas (work and personal). Maybe I'll start a blog soon to entertain you. Trust me, you cant make this sh*t up. Again thanks for everyone's support, it does mean a lot. I'M HALF WAY THERE!!!!
  8. Not pretty but still effective.
  9. We do our beach vacation every year. I used to go to the very top of the dunes to have my smoke. It really sucked walking through all that hot sand in the 90 degree temp just to get my fix- but I'd do it. Now I continue to play with my children on the blanket while rubbing lotion on my wife.
  10. I will join you Green. No smoking for me today.
  11. So work gave me a 2 day heads up, I would be going out of town (other side of the country) for 10 days. Just got back. Didn't have my laptop and it was mostly all work-no play. Gotta love being a prisoner or the workplace. Oh and I haven't much time to catch up on the happenings of the board but I DO want to say that I wish Mrs. bakon only the best. Now...playoffs begin tonight... LET'S GO PENS!!!
  12. TPAM is a sexy Granny!! -No really, Julie is a very sweet person with an awesomely unique outlook on life. Love her rants.
  13. That is THE WORST feeling. At least you are stranded at home, not in a cold parking lot at night like me last year. You got AAA? They'll bring you a new battery and install right at your house.
  14. Good to see you Craig.
  15. HEY bakon, Yinz get better n' all at!!
  16. He's a "Yinzer"
  17. Welcome Carly. This is a great forum and have great clients. Congrats on your 7 1/2 months!
  18. You get an egg. I insert my birth certificate.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.