Everything posted by ArmedNAruba
- Tobacco & Smoking Documentaries
-
Hello, all
Great to see ya Nancy!
-
Hello
So glad you made it here Lynn.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
Screen name
Yes, this doesn't seem very "Colleen-esque" Too cut and dry. Something missing here.......
-
joylovepeace23 has 8 Months!
8 Months is EXCELLENT! CONGRATS!
-
Screen name
That is an awesome backstory Colleen. Really.
-
Screen name
Ok, after numerous requests that my screen name sounds like, "Armed with Bananas" or "Armed AND Bananas" which sounds like someone about to go postal...I have decided to go back to my original screen name. Basically, Aruba is my favorite vacation spot to be. Been there several times. Armed is more for my tattoo than me carrying a weapon. Lets hear a little background about your screen name AND why or if you have changed it.......
-
Why did you stop smoking cigarettes?
To see my children grow up. That and the fact I had chest pains, dizziness, fatigue, teeth problems. ALL subsided immediately when I quit smoking. The best feeling....My babies will never even know I smoked.
-
Hi
Hey Wiley. Great to see you.
-
This or That game
Large Top or bottom?
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
10 months for Colleen today!!
10 months is AWSOME Colleen! CONGRATS!
-
3 months for Bassman!!!
3 months is excellent Bassman. Congrats!!
-
One year quit for Jeni!!
You did it!! One year is awesome Jeni! No one deserves it more.
-
My Little Monsters
Great looking fam.
-
Friday 4th April NOPE
I will join the shuffle. No smoking for me today.
-
Incredibly grateful.
Hey, it's the crazy Granny!! Good to have ya here Julie.
-
the comrade
Welcome Comrade.
-
I'm just looking over the members list, and I'll say this:
Hey Christa, good to see you.
-
Hola amigos
BOOM....The Rachael is here!!
-
Hello All
Welcome Tommy. You will find this place very inviting.
-
notice anything different about me ?
....and you're more beautiful than ever.
-
OK,, just catching up!!!
Hey Scott. Yes, real life avatars are the way to go on this site.
-
OK... Lisa did it so I will too.......
...and younger