Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. Evelyn, very well done. The worst is over!! It's not always easy, but not many things worthwhile are. You are doing it!
  2. iPhone But I have a blackberry. Ghost or zombie?
  3. TPAM has spunk!
  4. Kippers, for all you Brits out there, that one is for you.
  5. Evelyn, this is huge. You are showing amazing strength and I'm so glad we are here with you.
  6. 100 big ones! And I've heard...some people have run out. They are pretty lucy goosey with the likes evidently. I remember when I had to walk uphill both ways to get my hands on a few extra likes.
  7. If someone would have told me before I quit that I'd be much happier/less stressed after quitting, I'd have thought they had lost their minds. But the truth of it is....quitting IS doable. Even for the hardcore junkie like me. We will help you!
  8. Marti so happy for you! You are doing so well. You better treat yourself to a lil something.
  9. +1. Hoping you are doing ok! Thinking of you. Keep us in the loop
  10. ^^This. Is why I'm here :)
  11. Day 2: Ran for 22 min again, abs for 10 min this time. Not 'easy peasy' BUT definitely no 'wheezy' today.
  12. Action Frampton! You are doing just amazing. You are on of those types I can't picture having ever smoked before. Very well done. A great One Direction photo for your special day.
  13. Tilapia! (Rachael's fave food?)
  14. Wolfie, I was really reluctant to try, but it tastes almost exactly the same. which was surprising to me. I have only tried eggplant one time prior to the new lasagna, to this and did not care for it
  15. Eggplant lasagna. Delicious and low cal for those of us who are trying to watch what we eat.
  16. *snort*
  17. 6 months is really nothing short of amazing :) P.s I always knew you were a girl. The whole mouse in the house thing. :D :D
  18. Pippa!! Congrats :D. Just very well done. Very happy for you and the cats.
  19. Maybe I should have said Wheezy Peasy! See, there is my joke for the day.
  20. 99 or 100, if it's not it will be soon. Like I told MQ, if this site helps save one person's life...then it was all worth it in the end. That is the goal. It's for anyone thinking about quitting smoking or who has quit and wants to stay quit. And if we have a few laughs along the way, well, all the better.
  21. Isn't it amazing to realize we can do what we never thought we could?
  22. Today I started running again. I've been recovering from eye surgery, so when I work out even still - almost 6 wks later- my vision goes partial whiteout, and I'm insanely busy at work....and just burnt out. So today I MADE time to take a lunch and went to the company gym. I ran for 22 min and did Jacob's ladder for 10 and my gosh, by the time I was done I was wheezing. (For only like 2 min or so but still!) It's amazing how quickly one can fall out of shape. What was soooo easy for me, I'm having to start over on. I don't want to have to start over again, I'm going to stick with it. Kinda like quitting smoking. *At least I haven't gained any weight since Christmas, even without the strict workout regime. But I really have to watch what I eat, and that ain't no fun for anybody.
  23. Can never have too many scents! I have a cinnamon clove candle from B&BW burning now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.