Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. Hi Soul, welcome! :)
  2. You are reading Donners of the Dead?! Marry me? Karina Halle FINALLY friended me on her personal FB page. And I'm a fangirl the Nth degree. I purchased that on release day of course, but have not read it. Is it as good as I think it will be? Eyes are getting better! Should be driving by Monday. Can't read yet, makes my eyes get all teary and hurt. Still listening to Rachel Caine's "Weather Warden" series. I think I have 2 left out of 9. When I finish, I'm sure I will have to mop my heart off the floor yet AGAIN. So far this series has made me burst into uncontrollable sobbing twice. But it's quite action packed and very original. A+.
  3. Welcome Andrew!
  4. Well top priority is to quit and stay quit. And maybe have a little fun along the way. So nice to see you Craig, for realz.
  5. Fantastic :D Very well done
  6. Beacon you should be able to show your feelings! Sometimes I think we pushed them to the back of our thoughts and went and had a smoke. That is not mentally or physically healthy. You are lovely and if you are not always happy, that is ok!
  7. I have this app and I also smoked for 20 years.My symptoms went away literally overnight when I quit. For that I am so grateful.
  8. But..but...my diet...
  9. It's catchy!
  10. I know I want to say hi to everyone too. Hi Scott and everyone!
  11. Since Album can post song lyrics he found poignant, I thought I would too. Enjoy! Oh baby, baby Oh baby, baby Oh baby, baby How was I supposed to know That something wasn't right here Oh baby baby I shouldn't have let you go And now you're out of sight, yeah Show me, how you want it to be Tell me baby 'Cause I need to know now what we've got [CHORUS:] My loneliness is killing me I must confess, I still believe When I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time Oh baby, baby The reason I breathe is you Boy you got me blinded Oh baby, baby There's nothing that I wouldn't do That's not the way I planned it Show me, how you want it to be Tell me baby 'Cause I need to know now what we've got [Repeat CHORUS] Oh baby, baby Oh baby, baby Ah, yeah, yeah Oh baby, baby How was I supposed to know Oh pretty baby I shouldn't have let you go I must confess, that my loneliness Is killing me now Don't you know I still believe That you will be here And give me a sign Hit me baby one more time [Repeat CHORUS] I must confess that my loneliness Is killing me now Don't you know I still believe That you will be here And give me a sign Hit me baby one more time
  12. Oh and start your catching up with Diva ;-) You have to meet Luke and Paul
  13. It almost got canceled after season 4 - the cancellation was announced. It was a call to arms! Diva fans united, and, lo and behold they retracted it and it aired. Sadly, 6th season is slated to be the last. Not for my lack of signing and spreading around petitions.
  14. Beacon I agree 100% I work in a very aggressive, hostile environment. It's extremely stressful. I am nice! But I can't be there. My personal life I try my best to keep to a minimal aggravation level. Not to say that I agreed with everything that I saw happening, I just didn't want to get into it.
  15. Welcome! I do think it would be helpful for admin to be former smokers. To me that makes the most sense. Nothing against never smokers! They just might not be the best choices for this particular type of thing. JMO.
  16. Jimmy? I didn't pm him.J/K I only pm'd 2 people but seriously if someone would report that...well..nvrmind.
  17. I don't have cable but it's the one show I buy on ITunes. So good! And I love her eyeshadow. It's always perfect.
  18. Me too!!
  19. 'Member in Mr. Wrong where she told Bill Pullman he could be himself? Remember how that turned out?
  20. Agreed 100%. My hb quit using and e-cig.
  21. That is a great picture, and you look as cute as I pictured you. Your hb is lucky to have you. I understand how you don't feel like celebrating though. You have to do what feels right to you. You might change your mind. A toast to your friend if you go out to celebrate maybe?
  22. Lisa!! That is nothing short of amazing. Someday let's go on a run together ;-)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.