Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. Good to see you! What you reading now? :D
  2. LB, you are in my thoughts. I am sorry for your loss. I am glad to see you.
  3. Joe!! I am so glad to see you :)
  4. Petra I think that would be awesome too. Admin, what think?
  5. Happppy one year!!!
  6. Nicole Diver replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    I can't do the #s game. I admit it. Last book I "read": I think it was Kaylana Price's "grave memory". Very good. Too bad the author is MIA :(
  7. Hi Markus!
  8. Nicole Diver replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Apple flavored water. What is the last song you heard?
  9. Well done to you.
  10. OMG it freaked the heck out of me. I was scared to walk to my car after the movie. I made a vow to avoid camping from that day on and I have made good on that. This. Is Blair Witch Project This. Is Blair Waldorf for all the Gossip Girl lovers. ((Love Blair and S)
  11. My cup runneth over to see everyone
  12. Hey guys! Nice to "see" everyone :)
  13. 3 weeks is great! Very well done
  14. Great job Madam!
  15. Jenny, :wub: looking so pretty
  16. Blair Witch Project on netflix now. Just reminding everyone
  17. Weather Wardens audible book 6 and I'm in love with this series!
  18. Nicole Diver replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    I'm in!
  19. Folgers cinnamon swirl for me. Or dunkin choc donut coffee
  20. Welcome!
  21. I gotta hang out here. Need more positivity. Not to be a flatliner, but my mom died in a crash 21 years ago today. I am over it, but don't really care for April fools day. Gotta keep dancin :)
  22. Juan, we got your back. You can do this!
  23. Juan! Good to see you

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.