Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. Wow. It's just crazy. I glanced at some non smoking app, and I do not know how accurate it is, but it says 3,414,000 have died from tobacco related diseases since I quit. There are several videos on youtube to peek at of smoker's coughs, if I ever begin to remotely romance the cig.
  2. Just watched the first ep of 'Revenge' at the gym. Heard it was amazing, and yes, so far so good.
  3. Love the song. Love your hair too!!
  4. I am madly in love with Sara Bareilles
  5. Nicole Diver replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Hope it's a great holiday!
  6. I'm late too. Is he doing better? Scary stuff.
  7. I'm in too. Nope, no sir. I will not smoke today.
  8. Nicole Diver replied to rowlyd's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Rowyld, hope today is better for you! Please keep us posted.
  9. Nicole Diver replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    My old saying is I only have 2 hobbies, reading and working out - neither of which is fun when you are half in the bag. Plus I'm just too cheap to buy booze.
  10. I want pizza! Unfortunately I can't eat anything fun except on Saturdays
  11. I agree, poor thing just tortures herself. I have her in my thoughts and hope all good things for her.
  12. Nicole Diver replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    What time is this party? Who's bringing the decaf?
  13. 8 months is so amazing! Many, many congrats!
  14. Christa, so proud of you!
  15. Very happy for you Tracey! You are a tough cookie. ;)
  16. :wub: Europeans always sound so interesting! I cannot even *imagine* how cool it would be to live somewhere in Europe. I have been to Belgium though once. Anyway, Evelyn, I can tell you are really wanting to be rid of this bad addiction. You have turned that corner, and you cannot go back to being the addict with their head in the sand. Which is an amazing, wonderful corner to have turned. Evelyn, stay strong, you are worth a million times more than any cigarette!
  17. Nicole Diver replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Gosh but that was the most annoying sound eh?
  18. Amy, I'm late, but wow did you do awesome! It's not always easy, but it's always doable. You just have to just keep holding that rope. That little voice saying, "I need a cigarette" fades and fades and fades and fad And of course we got your back. It's your quit, it's your time now. You are so much stronger than you ever thought you could be!
  19. Omigosh. Coffee for me. And cinnamon gum. (Not at same time.) I still struggle with that "something to make me feel better" thinking...just have to remind myself the only way smoking would make me feel better is if I became addicted again. The old 'putting on the too tight shoes just to take them off.'
  20. Nicole Diver replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    I have done that tooo many times. I used to repeatedly hear lighters clinking around in the dryer
  21. Strawberry Sparkler, Sweet on Paris, and Pink Chiffon.
  22. 6k? Nice! I should have saved mine but I seemed to have spent all mine as well. It's not too late to start though.
  23. Nicole Diver replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    No that sucks. Well at least we have gotten away from that.
  24. Wow! Is that you?
  25. Is spring almost here? No smoking for me either.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.