Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. Omg this whole thread cracking me up!!
  2. 450! I imagine it's just a distant memory to you now. That's awesome!
  3. Evelyn you have so much strength and determination. I'm so grateful we can be here with you on this journey :)
  4. I like the sound of 26,000 people quitting smoking!
  5. Nicole Diver replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    I missed it! But I am not even joking - they had moonshine in a cooler behind the bar where I was. And these maraschino cherries soaked in it. I had 3 and they were terrrrible.
  6. I agree w/ Colleen. But just hot water and lemon is what I use. Honey is supposed to be so good for you though!
  7. Couldn't be happier for you! Great job. You got guts kid :)
  8. Julie well done!! Great, great job. Have you tried the watermelon mint scentsy? It's quite nice ;-)
  9. Nicole Diver replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    I will try and be there ASAP, I am roped into a spring party I'm getting ready for. And those things I do not enjoy much. Rather be here with you cards drinking a cup o'joe and making moonshine jokes. Toodles!
  10. I'd say that book was what changed the game for me. It's so important. Might not be the cat's meow for everyone, but I like to take all the help I can get :)
  11. How did I miss this? Many congrats Sharon!!
  12. Fun thread :)
  13. LOL LB!! Well done. Smoking is 'spensive. Quitting can be free.
  14. Alls I have is stuff from when I was in my mid 20's. Gosh. 11 to 13 years ago. I like to change my hair color. Me n hb Me n besties
  15. Very very nice!! Thanks for always being an inspiration :)
  16. believe it or not - you can hide it. with a lot of mouthwash and hand sanitizer. not with like a spouse or whatever, but I never told a soul at work I smoked. they would joke how I'd outlive everyone b/c I worked out all the time and didn't eat junk. and no one has ever said one word since I quit. by now someone would have said something if they knew. I was alone in my addiction and my quit both. That's why I am so thankful to have a place to be open about it.
  17. Nicole Diver replied to soul's topic in Food For Thought
    You tried it Nance? You liked it?
  18. 4 months! Once I beat that, I had beaten my longest quit. But before when I had quit, my heart just wasn't in it. This time is different. Thank goodness =)
  19. I'm sad. I just finished the 9th and final audible in Rachel Caine's "Weather Wardens" series last night. I hate to let them go. After 9 books they are like family to me. I won't forget them! (Until I get entrenched in next series I suppose. Audible book "Staying Dead," book 1 of "the Retrievers" series now started.. )
  20. If you can do one week, you can do anything! Well done.
  21. Crazy to think of it! Too damn expensive
  22. Happy Birthday!
  23. Evelyn, sending positive vibes your way. Thinking of you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.