Everything posted by Kris
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
The Last Letter of Three Words Game
Yellow sun glows
-
Dreamed of smoking again
I wish I would get to the point it only was in a dream. I still am battling the demon when I am awake. Good thing I am a tough old lady. One day it will get a TKO.
-
Kate18 is Two Years Smoke Free Today!!!
Sophia is so proud, she says " two years Mom, you deserve two puppies"! (but she will give you enough kisses for two) GREAT JOB!
-
The Last Letter of Three Words Game
Umbrellas are expensive
- Shall We Rhyme?
-
What are you doing right now
- chicks or sticks
-
Songs of Yesterday !!
Just love a man with fringe on his jacket!
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Woodpeckers can't beak Why does my hair on my head fall out and regrow on my chin?
-
Try try do
I am not going to wish you luck but instead wish you strength and determination. We all know you can do it!
-
Shopping today
My shopping not so exciting, 6 cans of green beans on sale 3/$1.00, 2 packages of english muffins, 1 package of bagels and 3 bananas. The only excitement here is going make some banana bread. At least I won't be hungry. Just love those carbs. Hope your quit is going well!
-
50 days
That is great! I love your take on the world attitude,
-
Reality about the tobacco industry
@VictoriaSo glad to hear that, you are taking your life back! One day at a time, you did it before you can do it again!
-
How I accidentally relapsed after 2 years quit
Glad to hear it! We are here is you need help giving up the smokes again.
-
What are you doing right now
Chicken w/lemon, caper cream sauce and asparagus here, decided to make real food. Been living on nacho cheese doritos and frosted miniwheats for days. Surfing the netflix for something to watch.
-
How I accidentally relapsed after 2 years quit
@jillar, I understand what you are telling me, I know I have made an ass of myself. My apologies to anyone I may have offended, it was not my intention. I shall try to be more thoughtful in my replies in future.
-
How I accidentally relapsed after 2 years quit
@VictoriaJust wanted to touch base and see how you are feeling today. I am going to go out on a limb here because you have not received the welcome you deserve here. You were brave enough to put all the cards on the table. I think it may have shocked some, some did not know how to react. Truth be told I did not know how to react. The only thing I do know is you want to quit smoking just like all of us. I hope our members will rally and do the right thing which is helping you quit smoking. So, I say to our members, please do not live in a box. Every one of us is different but we do not judge each other for those differences. We just try to help each other through a difficult process/time in our lives. Please welcome Victoria and help her quit smoking.
-
How I accidentally relapsed after 2 years quit
@Victoria sorry you have been through such an ordeal. You are the one that gets to make the decision about your Dad. You have things going on in your life that I don't know anything about. I would say for me your child is your child and they deserve all of your love and respect. From the day a child is born a parent should give unconditional support. You are grown now, live your life as you. It will be your father's loss if he can't accept who you are. I am sorry to hear that you have had a relapse in your smoking. When you are ready you should quit again while you are young. It will only hurt your health in the long run. Do this for you!
-
Sleep
@SunshineI am going thru another round of sleep issues. Like you can't sleep at night and then sleep during the day. I am trying to flip my sleep cycle right now. I will be awake all night tonight and have been gradually making myself stay awake during the day as long as I can. I think I may be able to get back to a normal sleep pattern in a few days. I don't think this is being caused by the quit. I think it is an aging thing now.
-
Introduce Yourself!
@JudiMD I am so happy to see you! You have been on my mind. I knew you would not be online for a while with your surgery and recovery time. Glad it all went well and you are coming along with your quit. It may be hard at first but you can do it!
-
Urges
Sorry to hear that. It takes courage to admit that you just are not ready. You will be ready when you have had enough. I wish the best for you and will support you are.