Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. I'm so glad these great people were here for you MLMR, and I'm so glad you protected your quit and posted here so they could. I'm not sure if you take meds for your anxiety but if you do you may want to see your Dr to see if the dose is still right for you. Lots of quitters find that meds need to be adjusted after quitting. You've been through a lot during your quit so it's only normal for you to feel down. I think even if you still smoked you would feel the same but you would stink and cough and have less money, etc.... You remind me a lot of my sister who is always worried about what other people think. So much so that she never says no and is always stressed out. That's no way to live. You gotta do you and be yourself and don't worry about what others think. You've got a fabulous quit going and there may still be bumps in the road but I promise you they will become fewer and farther between the longer you are quit 😊
  2. You've been missed and will be missed Sally, enjoy your guests and music festival
  3. You got this girl!
  4. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite
  5. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    rise and shine sleepy head
  6. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Did you sleep well?
  7. And to all the other mothers celebrating today
  8. Happy mothers day Doreen, I hope you're being spoiled rotten like you deserve to be
  9. Congratulations on one year quit Albert, you old pharte! We would love to hear what you have planned for yourself to celebrate
  10. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Sleeping with the enemy
  11. jillar commented on Solo's blog entry in Solo
    Great post solo, you're doing great I have so much respect for people who can quit smoking while living with a smoker. You should be so proud of yourself I'm glad you're sleeping better now too. And I love that you took the one year pledge. I did and I'm convinced that I wouldn't have succeeded without the support of all my fellow quitters
  12. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Let me sleep on it
  13. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Don't wake sleeping beauty
  14. jillar replied to MLMR's topic in Off The Record
    I have full faith in you MLMR. I know you're not going to blow that awesome 221 days, you got this girl!
  15. @Ankush while I agree that vaping is nonsense I do not agree with your stance on other NRT's. We've got lots of successful quitters who have quit using NRT. Yes, they had nicotine in their systems longer but they used them as recommended and quit smoking. That's the goal right?!
  16. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    That's not my job
  17. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    That's a shitty job
  18. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I went big job
  19. Ankush, stop smoking on your balcony. Make having to go out for a smoke so difficult that it's not worth the trouble. You will be quit next week anyway so by not smoking on your balcony you'll be able to go out there next week hopefully without craving. Trust me when I tell you it works...
  20. Ouch MLMR, I grew up with having cold sores all the time but never inside my mouth. That must be so painful 😞 I have heard of other members getting the mouth sores, we call them canker sores here, though so I think it's semi normal. I hope they heal quickly and that it's a one time cleansing type situation for you. Xoxo And thank you about my mom, others have made me feel a little better about her situation in that she could live for many years with the condition.
  21. The or will work for that too lol
  22. @Linda Thomas, had to put it in me or hubbys name but yes it's mine Ladies trip to check out mobile home parks? 😂😂😂 Ps. Here we put titles in either 'and' or 'or'. We prefer the or because if something happened to one of us we wouldn't have to redo a bunch of paperwork
  23. Picked up my new car today

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.