Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. That's about it... although I'm driving the keyboard to schedule the repos. Naughty people wanna hire the dunnies but don't wanna pay the bills....they a get a warning or 2...then we come take the dunny back, and hope there's noone still in it.
  2. I'm with the worm... it's a NOPE from me.
  3. Right now.... repossessing Dunnies.
  4. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12 -1 ... yep still can't do that yucky number.
  5. Because they like to dance with the devil in the pale moon light. Why do they call the centre of a cricket ground the pitch when you don't pitch in cricket you bowl?
  6. Ok...here's my guilty pleasure...
  7. Ok...so growing up in Straya during the 80's meant 2 things .... on a Satdee, if you were inside, your telly would give a Tarzan movie on Chanel 9, then if ya flicked over to 7 you'd get at least 1 Elvis movie and possibly a ma n pa kettle or a John Wayne....sundee arvo was Shirley Temple time.
  8. When I was about Maddie's age we were on a family holiday staying at a motel and I walked out brushing my teeth with the dunny brush....reckon the dandelion was a better option.
  9. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  10. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  11. Hugest hugs and prayers for Cookie, I'm sure she's running around up there with Birdie's little Shadow have a ball. I'm so glad you both got to have each other for the time your were given.
  12. Ok...So I've bin investigatin.....an I can get these from the Indian grocer....so then I did some huntin....how exactly are they friend cos way to many variations? A.... Or B.... Why??....cos I reckon I'll have a go at it.
  13. So I was gunna cook me some biscuits an gravy tomorrow...yeah nah, it's gunna be 70+ in the morning...so with the cool change d u e Sundee I'll be cooking it then.
  14. (Thanks Jill, your good for the ego, might wanna rewind 8 years) 8. To tie up long hair in a bun.
  15. 9. Use them to make a sand pit in a kiddie park (playground)....bonus points for guessing the year.
  16. 6.. Make a lovely swan planter.
  17. 4. Make a pair of treads..the best shoes ever, well after thongs...
  18. Well I've heard it has a lubricating effect on a certain body part but technically you'd still b e using it on ya hand. Are we sure mother nature isn't really a psycho path, have You not seen the a Australian fauna and flora?
  19. Oright hears one I actually did.... 10. Nail it to the fence to create a strike zone to practice pitching at...if it gets inside the basket it's defo in the zone. So what's 10 things you can do with old car tires.
  20. Who you calling wierd shaped? AT least ya didn't say large. If sniffing the sanitizer won t give me a buzz what about licking it?
  21. 3. Store all the odd socks in it, cos one day you'll match them.
  22. 8. Seal the zips on your cases before flying internationally.
  23. Mayo, nope, Twinkies yep cos aren't they just the chemical version of a cockroach, they'd survive an atomic blast. (Have never eaten a twinkie) If I sniff the hand wash gel will I get buzzed?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.