Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. 6. Suncream
  2. Jiggling my leg cos I can't be bothered gettin up and walking to the dunny.
  3. YOYO Mania... Now for all you newbies, when playing the alphabet games, make sure to remember @Sslip 's Algebraic Law of X... where x can be substituted fir any number you want...which allows you to skip y and z also and pop back to A OR you can pick up back with y....and that boys and girls is what the point of learning Algebra was.
  4. 3. Recipe books
  5. I keep want to refer to Aunty Dorothy as Aunty Dot cos that's what she'd be called down here...anywhere side tracked...looks like the whole train is on Aunty Dorothy's bandwagon and are thing snips n snails and puppy dogs tails.
  6. Oh that's me 3hr late Mondee song....tonight I'll be giving you me 2 up tuesdee....with the band I consider to be the greatest band Australia ever produced... not sure why the rest of the world missed the memo...
  7. The Loved One... by the Loved Ones
  8. Oh and thanks for the Saints... they are one of my faves ever.... See now I was gunna have this be siblings week....but nope, yet again one of you mob sent me off on another tangent... so lets keep it with the trail blazers... So this is Mondays little gem, one of the greatest songs to come out of Australia by a very little know band beyond our shores...
  9. Yep...that's Glenn Shorock....he was also in another great band before LRB, Axiom
  10. Tea

    notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Food For Thought
    How did I miss this thread...fricken hilarious...just sayin' in our hours Earl Grey is referred to as "period tea"....bergamont, the flower sh1t that makes it taste like perfume, is an antispasmodic so when ya all crampy with ya time of month is the only time to drink it. Aussie Afternoon tea is nice n strong and good to drink without milk (yep wot ya put on the cereal), twinnings make it... if I'm drinking pot tea I usually go for Bushells cos Grandma did but find the bags OK, Nevada bags are my go to though.
  11. @Kris only 7.30pm Sunday down here...if you need to pm I am here.
  12. It's a type of linament... like deep heat or tiger balm...
  13. How many years?! v What a fantastic quit from my favourite non purple fluffy Scottish lass. So glad we gave got to share this journey together....well done Weegie and you little ripper.
  14. 3. Emu Oil
  15. Thought this would be ripper for a Sundee.... Archie Roach and Emma Donovan....
  16. So...today's Aus Music Month contribution is .... the Wolfe Bros.... probably should saved this for Rememberance day on Wednesdee but it's going here.... Hey Brother
  17. 3. A green glass toad
  18. ^ Sunday jocks n socks
  19. Jimmy Little....Yorta Yorta Man
  20. 6. Sports equipment (we'll mainly balls)
  21. Helping the kid with her History homework (feminism in Australia... she might fail cos pretty sure while my answers and analysis are accurate it's not wot the teacher wants to hear)....between discussing the motivation of Gillard's misogyny speech we just had this conversation.... The Kid : Can you hear the electricity? Me: Wot?!? TK: The electricity, can you hear it. Like the lights or the cables and stuff. If you mute the telly you hear it. Me: Yeah nah... do you need to see someone? TK: no ... I just hear the lights buzzing and things crackling and stuff. It's normal. Me: oh so it's not like talking to you and stuff? TK: no you idiot, besides what would it say. Me: I dunno, maybe "you're looking good tonight Jo, I love it how you turn me on. TK: you. are. an idiot. I dunno I reckon that's a bit harsh....might just give her a bum steer on her answers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.