Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Martian5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Martian5

  1. Tammy welcome aboard, glad you decided to make the journey with us. Just remember to stick with us and come here often -- it helps so much!!!!!
  2. Novo -- Great job on the 2 months, congrats!!!!!
  3. Awesome job on the 3 months Ren -- take time to celebrate ---and it does keep getting better!!!!!
  4. Wayne, thanks for the post. I have seen my doctor twice since I quit and she really stated that I needed to quit (blood work was not good). Since I quit the doctor has said little even when the blood work came back she just noted that all levels normal --- no "good job" or any type of congrats. I see her just after my 6 month mark so I will see what happens then. By the way the doctors nurse does not even recognize the fact that I smoked. Seems like your medical team (as well as mine) would really recognize the quit.
  5. Zenith welcome aboard for this great journey -- as those above said make sure to read and educate yourself. Also pledging "NOPE" everyday really does help and coming here to reach out to others when you need help or want to have some zany fun
  6. Suz, fantastic job on your 3 month mark, things will really be looking up now
  7. Ellen, awesome job on that 6 month mark -- keep it going and remember to take some time to celebrate today
  8. And a great happy birthday to you Reci!!!!!
  9. Take the time to celebrate, you deserve it -- congrats on the 1 year mark!!!!!
  10. Philly sorry about the difficulties you are facing at this time --however, you are doing great. You are getting through some pretty heady stuff and coming out clean on the smoking side. You can and you are doing this.
  11. Great post GITW. I too am now seeing where I do not have a crave or thought of smoking when I first get up in the morning and through out the day it is getting much better. I am a true believer in the daily "NOPE" pledge. I admit at first I thought it a bit hokey but I found out that pledging "NOPE" truly helped me on this journey -- it is not only a commitment to yourself to not take a puff but in a way for me realizing that I am an addict to nicotine and have to be on my guard each day, but as stated it is getting much easier as time goes by....
  12. Awesome job on that 3 months Seren, should be doing better at this point -- take time to celebrate!!!!!
  13. ^^^^ Give me time, give me time --- I am thinking this over
  14. Awesome job on that first month matty, you are doing great -- take time to celebrate.
  15. NOPE!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.