Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Kate ....Take some good deep breaths ...this helps to calm you down .... Look at all the positives ...there are no negatives ....you are doing fabulous ..... Don't look ahead ....tomorrow and the days that follow ...don't matter ....just today.... Tell your self your body is going through massive changes...and it will all pass.... Stay strong ...don't lose your amazing quit ....
  2. Whatever you wear guys !!!!....make sure it fits !!!...this is not a good look !!!...
  3. I'm intrigued too...!!!
  4. Oh !!!!......I'm kinda disappointed...thought itt was more interesting ....never mind ...
  5. Sslip is prepared for all weathers .!!!
  6. How ya doing Kate ???? A new day ....a new NOPE...we all took it one day at a time...your doing great...feel proud ...your fighting that demon.. Make sure your kind to yourself...nice Candle soaks...treats....it's so important ....plenty of juice ....stay close ..
  7. A BLUEY !!!! Noooooo....now I'm using my imagination..... Please mind calm down....it's too early .....I'll go have coffee.........a bluey ...noooo it carnt be what I'm thinkin !!!!!!
  8. Congratulations.... Double figures..... Your doing great !!!!
  9. They have my vote .!!!!...is that because Jo thinks thongs are shoes whahaha....... Although ..the whites are quite appealing too.... Are the blokes here shy ?????
  10. Oh I agree....my Boo swears by them ....
  11. Stick with it Kate ...it's all Temporary..... Keep fighting .....
  12. Moved the quickest I have ever moved today !!!!.... I Fell Over .....couldn't get up quick enough....I'm OK...just my pride was dented...oh and sore arms ...idiot !!!...
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  14. Welcome aboard MM.... Take a seat and enjoy the ride...there are quite a few familiar friends here...and you can make some new ones ... I'm sure you will have plenty to offer our newbies ... Congrats on your fabulous quit ...
  15. 26 Bills ... 27 Petrol Station. 29 Offy 30 Cossy and nut crushers ...
  16. I can dream carnt I.....I'm not dead yet !!!...
  17. Trying to keep warm...its freezing here...
  18. I Agree..this is scarey stuff...I'm so glad Nicky had left Melbourne just before this happened... As her Mum...I would have been very worried ...crazy weather.... Good to hear your OK Jo.... UK is expecting sleet tomorrow ...it's bloody cold here in the pool...Brrrr
  19. Awww Lovely....I'm drooling !!!!!!....
  20. Fag break !!!!....for workies ...
  21. It is indeed...brought back alot of memories....as I wasn't PC anything ...( not much better).....Nancy gave me this beautiful butterfly...I was delighted ....and...I was .... Very grateful xxx
  22. We say going for a jar...just sayin !!!
  23. Up and over !!!!.....so you can read the jokes!!!!
  24. The iNco monster is playing with you...tell it to go and do one ...your not playing his game ... You are stronger than him... Be kind to you yourself....what you are achieving is wonderful... Your body has alot of healing to do....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.