Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  2. Well done .!!!! It hasn't been easy ...but look at you go.!!!! ...4 months is a great quit ...your doing it day by day....I'm so happy for you ....
  3. I'm sure it will be very special and meaning full....I carnt wait to hear ,what you decide to do....fabulous darling !!!....
  4. My Heart did hit the floorJB....thats why I quit and stayed quit....no romancing the cig here....!!!!!
  5. Don't make me come over there with my frying pan....I have a Turkey to cook...... I'm proud of you my lovely chicklette..... You were tested...and you beat nicotine's backside..... Give yourself a massive pat on the back..... Believe me , if you had of smoked it ....you would be devastated .....and we would have all been very sad ....
  6. Have a great Xmas Buddy.... Best Wishes to all your lovely folks ...I'll see you in the New Year...I'll keep your seat warm ....xxxx
  7. This sound a mighty fine Trifle...( hic ).... I might make loads of it lol...
  8. Wow !!!!...half a year already ...I'm delighted to share this with you sweetheart.... A special chicklette.....heart of gold... Here are 6 hunks just for you....one for each month you have been smoke free xx
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Nice to see you Jet Black... Lol....Nut crushers...I agree.....unless it's my BooBoo.....
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7 What have you sticks been up too ???????
  11. This sounds great..never heard of it ...it would have to be VERY windy lol....
  12. Quitting for me was never about the money..... It was about saving my two plates of meat ( London slang for two feet )... But as time past I began to feel the benieft of health and money.... Going for a Mediterranean cruise in May....could,nt have done that if I still smoked ...your kinda limited when your feet have dissapeared.....
  13. I agree...sounds like much fun to be had by all..... I think that much fun in my family would be fatal whaha.....
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Lovely picture Lilly ..
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I agree...your our lovely little stewpot .....handsome as ever
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Great selfie Dave ....x
  17. 200 - 300 family member ...good grief .....now that some serious prezzie shopping ....lol..... I have sat and counted my family.....18 ....people ....so I would say small..... I love Christmas eve ...All done ..relaxing in P J, s.....and a baileys at hand ....all snugged up.....and Scrooge.... Must see Scrooge......the original.....
  18. Can never have enough woo....woo,s....Cheers sweetheart !!!!
  19. Congratulations Janet !!!! 4 years is Amazin.....pop by soon ...
  20. Can you just make a small Detour to Merseyside ....we need a posse.....
  21. I love that !!!!.....a perfect Christmas Decky..... Fab- u - luss.....
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  24. No wonder I understand alot of what you say ..whahaha......
  25. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Good to see and meet the lovely chicklettes...and a couple of sticks .....what a great bunch we are !!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.