Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bakon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bakon

  1. People will come and go. That's how it works. Sad but we can't all fit on the little bus without some seats having three in it. Someone bound to get irritated.
  2. Cool story egg
  3. I hate that song out now that screams " I got eye of tiger and your going to hear me roar" them sounds like a convolution oh oh oh oh ohhhh
  4. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Edited
  5. Hour lifting. 15 minutes on crazy walker arm moving thing
  6. He probably got a mullet too. Canadian style is kind of window licking aussie
  7. Didn't take you as the sensative musician type. One of those loner band boys who is shy? Or aloof? Or too busy maybe. But you are good with your quit is nice I will still recommend a year with at least one site. The people who put in the year are pretty much sure to make it. Also you need to pay it forward. Just karma. You can sing and strum a few lines anytime. But newbies need others close to them. Old bags like me remember but not as clear as you. Get back and put in your time soldier. This is cake compared to the west Germany duty we pulled.
  8. bakon posted a topic in Socializing
    Rocket man. See you posting. 228am east coast
  9. My garage is my favorite room probably cuz the wife can't tell me what to do out there. No matter what I know, she knows more in every room in the house except the garage. Ex new meat call me for direction and I would tell him to just argue with her. Turns her on and only thing she was good at. Both of the Ex's. Big loud mouth yelling know it all ball busting trouble makers. Current wife is so quiet I can't hear her fart. Says she doesn't but I can smell it.
  10. Smack her in head and show her this site. Or take her a turd out of the box and show her how smokes are worse smelling. Or pick your nose and tell her how it's less offensive to others than smoking
  11. Ok meat eaters let's figure out next item.... what to do with dum avatars? Will the staff infections pm the offending cat and help them or do I have to shame them into change? Can someone help jimmy update the fight club photo? How about selfies? Any clothing rules? I suggest none for the girls but the danglers remain clothed.
  12. Why can't tell the egg?
  13. bakon replied to Chip's topic in Socializing
    Chip what was old handle?
  14. another box pooper
  15. Something to do with setting Jimmy. I cant do it either. Internet security or something . We need a puter wizerd
  16. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Two rock bands and one beer. Canadians are living up to reputation of nothing
  17. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    616. Almost done. By 730 I will be sleeping. Everyone enjoy work.
  18. I always recommend treating especially at beginning. I remember looking at two magazine and could not decide. Wife says get them both you deserve it. Felt good. Today was vanilla milk shake.
  19. Dimio. You got to be from island. Computer special needs is better. Like window licker.
  20. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Triumph. Fight the good fight on radio. Haven't heard in 15 years. Rock on. Where they from? Got a Canadian high voice like rush did. No man can sing that high. Heard Blackfoot train train last night. 4 am. Lunchtime
  21. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Maybe a boney m under your bed. Anyone understand the islanders?
  22. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    It's 330 here early Monday morning. Should be about 9 in the cross dresser land. Brits all got bankers hours. Irish in bed still. Aussies don't know. Probably Wednesday evening. Dutch lunchtime I guess. West coast should be 12:30 just turned Monday. George passed out yet?
  23. bakon posted a topic in Socializing
    Everyone sleeping? Where's the Aussies? How about the Brits, UK (Irrland too) nobody up early. West Coast only 10:30 there, thought you people could party....SUNDAY "Got to go to work tomorrow. Keep the noise down." Boo Hoo. Monday here already and at work till you lambo's get up. I can say anything I want right now. If someone were to Google and land here, I got last word right now. SO What's with all the staff? Who isn't staff? I wish I was a computer dude like the q1000x dude. I would hack in there in make it staff infection. And the guy running the place, what's he smiling at? Babbles is one to watch out for but we need the Sgt and Crystobal to post some stuff, they are the balancing act, one is salt, the other pepper. And I cant get the Jenny's right at all. Who is who? Maninskirt- he needs a good nickname. FB aint right, he will cry like any fat chick would, el- borritto aint right either. STU or how about Uncle Buck? Tracey- trevor- still want to see up that skirt. Bunch of different hairdo's also and flashback photos.. Cant follow the members quite yet. Just off Kilter. Nancy is 9. Couple new eggs peeking in. No worry. Frez? freliz? OK long enough. Check ya later sleepy heads.
  24. two months is big ,especially for people from Ohio. Ran out of toes to count in first month.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.