Everything posted by bakon
- chicks or sticks
-
Venting
that's a lot of help your asking for, I don't think the average person is ready to say anything when you mention medications not properly prescribed and hurting yourself in same post. I have some experience in see this stuff, but usually only enough to help them get to someone else who can help them, be it a doctor or just an ER. Vent, but your responses back will not be useful past some sympathy, which might not be correct for you either. Guess I am trying to say is your jamming 10 pounds of crap in a five pound bag and we cant lift it too high.
-
Venting
you need professional help. We are just a group of ex smokers. Maybe call someone better equipped. advise from us would not be what you need, we are not trained or experienced in everything you mention. wish you well, but seriously call a professional.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Prayers asked - I'd appreciate it
-
What time is it
then go away. this place will keep you up. 217am
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
4. George I m going to kick you
-
chicks or sticks
I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5 Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing
-
Day 5 Tomorrow i need to change my mindset can you help me?
You got to make up your own mind. Sorry but I can only lead you to the water. You got to want to drink on your own. Read and get things in order.
-
Rewarding Myself for Quitting Smoking
Spend more on beer, way more fun and makes people more attractive.
-
Almost blew my quit
We allowed to say BIBLE over here? This really is Mars.
-
Limits and testing the water.
Curves are good Fat chicks rule. Lets see how deep the water is with this....
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
chicks or sticks
3- sorry George, we cant cheat yet, wait till Colleen is addicted to it, then it will be 9 all the time.
-
Limits and testing the water.
last time George hijacked it and I had to trade stuff to get it off the screen. Still uncomfortable in public knowing what I had to give up.
-
Limits and testing the water.
me dressed up and on my bike
-
Limits and testing the water.
Here's what I look like.
-
chicks or sticks
Chicks win Chicks 1: Sticks 0 1
-
The Quit Train is now 100 members strong!
Jimmy needs a bigger bus for all the window lickers over here.
-
Will I ever stop wanting to smoke?
Don't feel like you quit or still want one is usually a beginner. Your a pro now.
- easy
-
The Journey Has Started
What method are you using? Tell us more about yourself.
- What time is it